It's unreal how the Jets are labled loudmouths, but the Giants aren't

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Murrell2878, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I don't think his wife deserves it from another player, it's one thing for fans to take shhots at her and yes she shouldn't have said anything but neither should Jacobs. I just think if a player or coach takes a shot at another's wife it crosses a line that as a profesional should not be crossed, consider Jacobs was the same asshat that threw his helmet into the stands following a beat down so it's not surprsing, I'm just going to have to wait a long time before the media criticizes this POS

2. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

When you win a Super Bowl, you can say and do anything you want.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I really hope the Jets sign Manning so the people on this board have something other than the Giants to talk about.

4. FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller Active Member

Jacobs can say whatever he wants at this point, and the fact is I agree with him.

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

That isn't the point. Sure they can say they're the best team in the NFL, but have some class. Jacobs has never been known to have class and has always been a loudmouth, but the media never says anything about it.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's not happening

7. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

but the media hasn't blasted the Jets as classless based on Rex's talk, they have just been mocked for not backing it up, so there is no hypocrisy between the how Jets are treated and the Giants are treated by the media which is what this thread's title "It's unreal how the Jets are labled loudmouths, but the Giants aren't" is stating.

being classless and being loudmouths aren't the same thing.

8. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

The real point is....that the players will & have always run their mouths (every team has them). They're the ones going out there on Sunday, and battling in the trenches, and getting their asses kicked/ kicking ass. They have a right to run their mouths. But, I'm pretty sure you'll have a hard time finding a Superbowl winning coach who has run their mouth as much as Rex has in 3 years. Heck, combine all 46 years and those coaches don't yap as much as Rex. Only 2 that I can think of off the top of my head might be Jimmy Johnson & Barry Switzer...gee, go figure, 2 assholes from Dallas. lol

Seriously, the whining on this board about a few Giants players boasting about winning the Superbowl or whatever else they're talking smack about is reached an all time high.

9. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

I agree with Jacobs, but he still shouldn't have said it. Whatever, Pats haven't won crap since Brady married her so let the streak continue.

10. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

This website should be shut down until Free Agency starts. Annually! Lol

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I dunno last time the Pats did anything they want they got docked a first round draft pick.

Oh wait that was WHY they won the superbowl, not when.

12. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Well people have opinions. And they are entitled to them. As you can't please everybody!

13. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

fixed it for you.

14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Cause their coach talks bullshit every week during the preseason/regular season...

And your pathetic team can't back it up half the time...

That's why you guys have a reputation...

15. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Another lecture :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

There was another thread that pin pointed everything the Giants have done that display no class. Can anybody find that thread for me? Ive been arguing with a Giant friend and he keeps saying the Jets are classless and I want to show him. Thanks in advance

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

You can point to an owner of the giants mocking the Jets after they won a playoff game this year, the Jets having 1 arrest in 3 years(average .33 per year) while the Giants under Coughlin have had 9 arrests in 8 seasons(avg. 1.2 per year), the Giants always whine about the refs even though they get more calls in their favor than most teams, the shenanigans at the parade, the tweeting by the official site which tweaked the Jets,..

The Giants pretend like they have class, those that pay attention know better.

18. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I think the entire idea of "classy" in today's era of sports is nonsense. Name me a successful team that doesn't have a coach or player that has said something disrespectful.

The Steelers have a rapist, James Harrison, and a guy who said controversial things about 9/11

The Pats gloat whenever they are on top

Usually when teams are keeping their mouth shut it is because they suck

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I agree w/ that for the most part but the irritating thing is the Giants pretend like they have class, they tell the world but their actions dictate otherwise.