It makes me sick to think of next season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jerseyjet0912, Mar 24, 2012.

1. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I don't know if that's true, but I don't think things are as bad as everyone is saying.

2. HOI

HOI Active Member

This fan base in becoming the biggest bunch of fucking whiners. Holy shit...we haven't even drafted yet!!! Go rub one out...have a beer...and chill.

3. Capt. Ace Nick

Fuck Artie...Bring back the Jokeman!

[​IMG]

4. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

^ stuttering john melendez

5. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Yes and Yes! The defeatist attitude of some of these fans is sickening. The Jets have already lost the season because of the "trade" and there is no reason to even play a single game. Pull it together and have just a little faith in your team.

6. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

Jackie would be having a field day with this.

7. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Where you loose me is where you mention nothing other then your opinion , so there is nothing to prove you wrong on because there were no fact stated. The Front office is not a train wreck because they are still functioning day to day as a business. The draft is right around the corner and we still have time to add the players we need. Also remember we have a ton draft picks to turn into better positions in the draft for quality players or as offering's to teams for players. The end has not come yet , so please stop listening to the media paint our team as a sloppy mess. Remember the media hates the Jets and will stir up shit when ever appropriate for them because we're not New England or the Al mighty Manning.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The bolded part is basically this entire thread in a nutshell.

And the board for the past week as well. People can't get past the hype to see the football logic in this move.

I wasn't a fan of this trade when I heard about it, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

9. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

do you mean like when the bills signed flutie to sell ticket and replace rob johnson ( also from usc)? ugh!:lol:

10. NYCKNP

NYCKNP Member

I wasn't a big fan of this trade either, but I also agree that the Jets are trying to have Tebow and Sanchez come to the same page and co-exist. I also bolded the part where it says about the media is very anti-Jets. Come to think of it, the "news" coverage of ESPN has become very sensationalist and they will do anything to get a NY team some attention (whether positive or negative).

11. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

It's simple. Go root for another team, and save yourself the misery and us having to hear you bitch.

12. Steelersrule

Steelersrule Member

Jets will be fine..........along with the Pats they are the two teams that are in my way to get to the Super Bowl.............The Jets did not get get worse because of Tebow. The over reaction here is mind boggling.............should save it for the draft......

13. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

I am actually excited to see what happens the rest of the off season and the draft. Camp should be a hoot this year.

14. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Mods give me a week off right now, but this needs to be said.

FUCK YOU. You are clearly not a Jets fan. Sanchez only played lights out football, WHEN IT COUNTED,on his way to two AFCCGs and your front office only gave you the most popular player in the NFL, and the BEST GUY IN FOOTBALL to run the wildcat, for a fourth round pick.

Blow yourself.

#34 Hobbes3259, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  15. Hobbes3259

Yeah, and maybe the NFL will continue to screw the Jets BY USING them as a prime time attraction.

Find me another team in the last five years that got fucked with a schedule like that.

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

mods, will agreeing with every word in this post get me a week off?

17. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

This "trainwreck" was literally 3 plays from 11-5 last year in a year when everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

This team is winning at least 10 games next year. When Vegas predicts 7.5, take the over, and thank me when you make good money.

This team has a shit load of talent. And you think they like what happened last year? You think they like people downplaying them? You think Rex likes 8-8?

Give me a fucking break with this trainwreck talk. I dont give a shit who the qb is, this team is winning 10 games next year and making the playoffs.

18. Hobbes3259

thx bro. I owe you a Six pack. Name the beer.

19. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

That was done to sell Flutie Flakes.

20. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

We got rid of Schotty, I don't see how anybody can't see how this season could be anything but a success.

I for one will not be surprised when we get to HOST a Playoff game this year.

Get you some.

Go JETS!!!!