It’s not politics, it’s history

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by KingRoach, Jun 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

You think a failed businessman who’s only success was playing a successful business man on tv is telling you the truth about his net worth?

I’m just teasing. But In all seriousness. I know you’re a business man, and I respect that. The fact is I have an asset that I can’t take care of anymore. It’s a huge opportunity. I’ve been looking for the right partner, and I think you’re it. We can talk specifics later, but long story short, I have a bridge to sell you.

2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Is it made of LSD?

3. KingRoach

It’s made of whatever you want it to be made of.

Very few people can handle owning a bridge. You are the type of person who can make a ton of money off it.

Me offering you this bridge is NOT me calling you gullible. It’s calling you smart and special.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Most of it is debt of course, I know

KingRoach likes this.
  5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Most anyone with half a brain knows this has been and will always be just another political card they play. The 2006 Secure Fence Act passed the Senate by a vote around 81-19, a year later they basically knee cap the act because of political bullshit. That first secion of wall was approved under Bush and backed by both sides, but the first wall on the southern border was built under Clinton years before.

Politicians are able to play these cards at every election because the U.S. voters are too damn stupid to spend a half hour doing a little reading and doing reasearch before going to the polls. Instead they head to the polls and just look to see whom has an R or a D by their name.

#1046 The Waterboy, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  7. BrowningNagle

NYJetsO12 and Ralebird like this.
  8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Oathkeepers had weapons and incendiary devices stashed at multiple locations around the area that day.

Some of them are going to get 20+ years when all is said and done.

The Justice Department is in negotiations with them over their pleas with one of the conditions being that they can not blame Trump in their plea. The DoJ already has enough to convict Trump several times over and they want to make an example of the Oathkeepers as common criminals engaged in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government. They'll get Trump on his own words.

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The truth is out there... but it's not what you think it is... o_O

Department of Defense Inspector General reveals all texts from January6th were "accidentally erased"...

This brings to 3 the number of Federal agencies that have "accidentally erased" texts: DOD, Secret Service, and FBI

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How convenient.. What a stroke of luck.. Who would have ever thought the incriminating texts by individuals in gov't service would ever be "accidentally erased". As has been said many times: "timing is everything.."

12. BrowningNagle

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook was real

10 years and millions of dollars later

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  13. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

His lawyers sent his text messages to the victims family lawyers in error . Jones denied having text messages

Ralebird likes this.
  14. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Wrong again. Partisan sources jumping the gun with false assumptions were cited. You've show nothing other than you're an assuming, hyper-partisan. And as for cutting it, where have you landed in life besides miserableville-lol?

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Man, that's one corpulent sommabitch.....prolly hasn't seen his dick in years. . : )

17. Br4d

I've said a couple of times that I think anybody in the Secret Service who deleted texts related to Jan 6th knowingly should be fired.

That said, this entire controversy speaks to what was happening over the last part of 2020 and into the attempted insurrection. When things suddenly change and accepted norms are not being followed by the individuals in power everybody else's behavior tends to change also.

If you were in the protective detail at any rank the odds are pretty good you got an eyeful of the C-in-C acting against the rule of law and doing so repeatedly. Who do you report that too and what are the ramifications for doing that?

It's not like we have established procedures for "out-going President is acting in a seditious manner" because Trump was the first President to actively challenge an election result after it became clear that he lost.

I would not be at all surprised if the leading topic of conversation among active protective detail agents was "Trump's running amuck." That would of course lead to a lot of texts along those lines and likely a lot of deleted texts as events ran their course.

This is why I am not opposed to DHS or the Secret Service having made an executive decision to delete all texts from a certain date range. Both agencies undoubtedly had a lot of employees caught in uncertain circumstances and may well have wanted to protect them alongside their procedural prerogatives. Any probe of the Secret Service activities around the events was very likely to go public in a big way and the information disclosed about how and why the agencies acted the way they did could be an intelligence treasure trove for hostile actors and foreign powers.

joe likes this.
  18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Amen. And that goes for court-directed preservation of servers/hard drives, etc. as well.

19. Br4d

Data-retention will be a simpler matter. There are both laws and administrative directives that apply and "oops I forgot" will never be a defense against that type of offense.

Texts, particularly on personal devices, are going to be harder because the laws and regulations tend to lag the reality.

I would hope at this point that both DHS and the Secret Service have created an administrative ban on personal devices in the hands of any of their employees during working hours.

joe likes this.
  20. KingRoach

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but “Instagram posts” do not count as partisan sources.

ps. I landed in a penthouse on the 67th floor of a midtown high rise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.