I'm Sorry, The Fix Was In: holding penalties not called

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Jan 23, 2011.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'm not reading any posts.

All I know is that when your team loses and you complain about holding, you're looking for an excuse and its a sad one at that.

2. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Let's see how your UNDERDOG team does in the Super Bowl against another team that won't have the NFL in the tank for you.

The Packer fans -- that is to say, OWNERS of the team via shares -- have already sent Goodell tapes of your guys blatant holding and the coaches and players will now be using that in the press to alert the refs to all the holding they will want to do on Hawk and Matthews.

Good Luck trying to get away with those holds. Packers 37, Steelers 17.

3. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

The Steelerz are so awesome.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Fixed? HA. Maybe there were some missed calls, but we missed tackles.

5. alljetsallday

alljetsallday New Member

We have to come to terms with it we got bitch slapped in the first half. Dont wanna here anything about the calls they beat us straight up the deserved to go to the super bowl we didnt. Now i hope that marrinates in our heads next year maybe we can play a complete game of football cause if we do no one can stop us we also have proved that

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

There is a difference between excuse and fact, fact is the Steelers were the beneficiaries of quite a few bad calls. We've already determined by the online NFL rulebook that the Sanchez fumble should have been ruled an incomplete pass.

That being said shitty officiating is not why the Jets lost, the inability to tackle an average RB and inability to make plays when they needed to is why they lost. They should have been able to overcome the bullshit calls but they didn't. So is life. Now go away troll.

7. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

u guyz r kool as fuk. Steelerz bro!

8. steelerz1282

steelerz1282 Banned

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS.. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GOTTTAAAAA FEEEEEELIN PITTSBURGHS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. Well thats not all I gotta say. You jets fans and your team are all pathetic. Rex ryan throwing down his hat and mic after we got the first down to end your pathetic season was classic. I hate rex I hate holmes and they were the 2 biggest babies outta everyone. What did he expect to win the game even if we didnt get that first down? chances were still slim very slim. YOUR TEAM GOT DOMINATED THE WHOLE FIRST HALF, WE MADE YOU LOOK PATHETIC! Then like I said before they let you get close to break your little hearts. How can you say the sanchez play was not a fumble? come on jets fans admit it the better team won and you guys did not deserve to go to the superbowl. Steelers proved they had the superior defense and superior team. Mendenhall gashed your poor run defense what did your running backs do? Nothing. Your qb is crap and you will never go to a superbowl with him. Ben had his worst game of the year and we still beat you guys so what does that say? Bye girls I gotta look for some tickets to the SUPERBOWL and book my flight and room. enjoy watching us beat green bay.

9. steelerz1282

steelerz1282 Banned

oh did we already determine that? you are a moron, you mean you determined that it was not a fumble. His arm was all the way back idiot I just watched it 8 times on my dvr and it was not even close idiot. quit making excuses take it like the pu$$y u are. I loved throwing beer and snowballs at jets fans after the game. Yea might be messed up to do but they were whining and saying the same stupid crap you guys are. FYI the beers were already bitch#d on the table so no I didnt waste my beer on you losers and when I did do that one big idiot said do it again I dare u as I pelted him with a snowball in his dumb a$$ face. lol he kept going to the bus and cried all the way back to new jersey with the rest of the babies

10. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Congratulations douchebag, now get back to the fryer and don't forget to put on your beard net.

11. Steeler Tim

Steeler Tim New Member

Really? You are proud of the fact you pelted some Jets fans with beer and snowballs? Grow up and get some class. The Steelers went out and won the game so why does it matter what some Jet fans were saying. The knowledgeable ones realize the Steelers outplayed their team in the game. You give Steeler fans a bad name where I know the vast majority are great intelligent fans.

Some here are whining about the officiating which seems to be a league wide trend when you lose anymore. Every game has plays for both teams that could be called or have questionable calls made against them. I didn't think this game was any better or worse than most. Personally I didn't like the personal foul call on Smith but it was correct according to the rules. The Lord knows the Steelers were called for that same type of penalty many, many times this year.

Good Luck next year Jet fans!

12. Steelersrule

Steelersrule Member

Were you born an arse-hole or are just honing your skills at being one........moron. Typical banwagon Steelers fan..........

13. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Some questionable calls happened but not enough to prevent the Jets from winning. Jets tackling was horrible & they extended some Steeler drives w/ stupid 3rd down penalties & roughing the kicker.

Jets have ball on goal line & can't punch it in. Then they have chance to stop Ben at end of game to give their offense one last chance to win game ..... and fail.

Steelers deserved that game more than the Jets did.

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah. But your dick is still only 2 inches long, so that guy still won. You could have killed him and burned his house down, and he still would have won.

15. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

If the Jets didn't get dragged up and down the field for an entire half I'd probably be livid about some calls....

As it is, I'm too weak, exhausted and bummed out to care....

Rex has to go into this offseason knowing his DEFENSE spit the bit....

Well, hopefully that pisses him off so he comes back with even a better defense..

For all the talk of the Defense being the best, man they need to go to a whole new level IMO.

16. Brick

Brick Member

There are a lot of great Steeler fans. There are a lot of bad ones. Just a factor of having such a large fan base. More Steeler fans got kicked out of the bar that I was at for tailgate than Jet fans. The split was a little more Jet fans.

But, I have to ask, since Eric Smith stopped his momentum and didn't lead with his helmet, he made an effort to avoid a dangerous hit. Please explain how this is against the rules. If everything was enforced by the book, the Steelers wouldn't be able to play defense.

After that call (it was a tough hit, but he sold it) and the holding call that when against the Ravens, I think the Steelers have been taking acting lessons. If that's the case, whether it's a player strategy or a conscious adjustment by the coaching staff due to the calls all year that went against them, it's still hard to swallow as an opposing fan.

Go Pack.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

This-

It's so obvious who the real Steeler fans are and the bandwagon fans.

I love the idea that the Steelers let us back in.... lmao
    Yeah that's exactly what happened, the Steelers wanted to risk losing so they gave up.

18. LukasHenry

LukasHenry Banned

Needs to be repeated.

19. B&Y

B&Y New Member

No need for prickery. If this board is any indication, Jets fans are taking the loss pretty well, all things considered. There was plenty of bitching about the refs on Steelers boards during the game and everyone pisses on the refs when their team loses (try being a Husker fan this year--fuck.)

Holding allowed in the NFL--what's next, travelling in the NBA??

I did read that Ryan called for a measurement on 4th down as the Steelers were hurrying to the line. I was pissed at the time, but if that's true it's a genius call by Rex.

#99 B&Y, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  20. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Let's get some Ravens fans involved. There must be justice!