Im sick and tired of these mindless Jet fans bashing Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Dec 25, 2011.

1. bobby2times

bobby2times Member

Half of those highlights were throws to wide open receivers. Rex Ryan even says the team isnt built to throw the ball. What kind of QB do you have when even the head coach admits that his team cant throw the ball.

2. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

That Sanchez college footage makes me mad. He looks so much better. Of course it is against way less talented defenses, but he is taking 5-7 step drops in all of those plays and firing the ball out quick and he actually can throw the ball deep. I have never seen any of this since he's been a Jet. It just makes me mad.

3. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

That's my point exactly.

Sanchez is not a 5-7 step drop-back, pocket QB. His two worst skills (accuracy and pocket presence) prevent him from being that type of QB.

Shotty recognizes what his limitations are with Sanchez. He is a hell of alot smarter than the majority of Jets fans think.

4. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

Good response fuckface. Do you have an argument or did you sign up to this board to make personal attacks while completely ignoring football?

Disprove what I said. I'll be waiting.

5. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

Lol @fuckface.

Your hate of Sanchez ignores several very important facts, which shows you don't understand football.

The oline sucks balls, hunter is invisible and Sanchez is either getting hit or chased on almost every drop back, any QB would develop happy feet and have a hard time looking good in that situation .

Receivers are very slow, and get very little to no separation.

Offensive system is pathetic. Predictable, unimaginitve, poorly designed, whether it's 2 receivers routes merging to create 4 DB's in one area, and no other passing options, or poorly designed routes. Offensive playcalling sucks. Regardless of who the QB has been under schitty, the defense can play a 20 yard umbrella, because the ball is always inside the umbrella.

The expectations you idiot Sanchez haters have for a young 3rd year qb under the above situation is beyond idiotic.

6. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

The system on offense is just all around terrible. I'd rather see the defense play 60 minutes because the type of play calls really hurt my eyes to watch. This isn't Madden where you can call slant routes 10 times a game. Someone should tell Shotty that in REAL football your receiver is going to get popped on those slant routes or picked off if you keep running the same shit all game. Try some double moves/deep post plays once in your fucking like Shotty. As much as people bash Sanchez lets not forget whos calling these plays here. He doesn't use the strengths of the team, gives up on the running game way too quickly. Greene was averaging 4.1 yds per rush and you have the QB throwing 60+ times are you fucking kidding me.

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This video makes me real upset with Schotty. Most of these throws are down the field, on the move, or playaction. Yet we tell Sanchez to go into shotgun, read the field, and throw a short pass. If we decide to go long, we send everyone deep! We have to give Sanchez a shot without Schotty since Schotty has had 3 chances to put up a good offense, and the best one was when Favre decided he wasn't running Schotty's offense..

8. colleen74

colleen74 Member

You do see that Sanchez is not alone in the losses, don't you? The WRs suck at getting open, and suck at holding onto the ball. Also, where some QBs have time to make a sandwich and call their Grammy before they throw, Sanchez has about .2 seconds. Any QB would look like they sucked in this current roster.

9. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

Just because I was dissecting Sanchez doesn't mean I don't realize that there are other problems, I agree completely that the Oline and WR's suck. At the same time however, there are plenty of QB's with worse Oline situations (Rodgers, Cutler for a while etc) and worse receivers (Brady, Newton (a rookie) has Smith and that's it, who does Brees have that's a stud besides Graham?) that do FAR better than Sanchez. Any QB would develop happy feet with a shit Oline? Perhaps, but the good ones also find ways to adapt such as throwing on the run more effectively or delivering the throw when they know they are going to take a shot. Have we ever seen Sanchez consistently deliver throws when he knows he's going to be hit? I don't think so.

I don't get why people act like the blame for our offensive woes have to fall on either Sanchez or Schotty, they both suck.

If anything, your post shows that you need to start watching other NFL games instead of just Jets games.

#109 REVISion, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  10. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Sanchez is like a bad poker player, he starts off ok and in tune then something bad happens like a sack or a interception and he totally tilts,starts missing throws and playing scared. He is one of the easiest qb's in the league to take off his game.

11. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Sanchez already has 53 NFL starts as an NFL QB.

Have you taken a look what Cam Newton and Andy Dalton have done after just 15 NFL starts?

12. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Nah they just rather compare him to the 10% out of the 100% that were later bloomers, the other 90% obviously don't matter because Sanchez was drafted 5th and a 1 year wonder in college so how can he possibly fail?

13. OverloadBlitz

Lol really, Tom brady only has 2 of the best TE's in the league to throw to. Also do not even compare this system to Tom Brady's system which is far more superior in every way.

The system is just straight up terrible, we don't take advantage of zone coverages with clear-out routes and Shotty calls at least 5 slant plays per game. Couple that with the fact the Plaxico can't get separation from a fucking statue, Green can't catch a feather in the wind, Keller is very inconsistent, and Santonio is almost always double covered and you have NY Jets offense.

14. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

They were no ones before Tom Brady turned them into the best same with Welker while dumbass Sanchez takes 2 proven receivers both last year and this year and turns them into shit. Notice how Brady spreads the ball around every single game while Sanchez just checks down 1 freakin receiver? Hell Brady even made Woodhead a guy who was virtually useless for us look halway decent at times.

#114 jetsown22, Dec 26, 2011
  15. displacedfan

Don't forget our false start and holding penalties. And our predictable play calling, and abandoning an effective running game down by one score. Oh,and then there is a lack of being able to change our offense to what the defense is doing.

16. displacedfan

What has Braylon done this year to say he is a great receiver? Plax is "proven" but also was in jail for about 2 years and this is his first year back. The best argument you have is Tone turning into an average receiver, but when you see he is double covered and has been playing terrible (drops), it is hard to put that all on Sanchez.

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

lemme know how they do next year when the defense has footage on them and can gameplan for them.

18. OverloadBlitz

Lmao those were top TE prospects coming out of college. Also last time I checked without Brady the pats went 11-5 which shows how good there SYSTEM was. Plaxico is proven? are you fucking kidding me, 2 years in jail, hes 33 years old and lost steps when he was already pretty slow. Santonio is not a #1 receiver hes a complimentary guy and is constantly double'd up. We were gonna keep Woodhead but let him go because we had too many backs. Welker is a beast because he plays the slot and is covered by LB's/safetys/nickelbacks which is why I say we need to have Santonio in the slot next year.

19. toughphysicaljets?

markie mark isnt the only one holding us back our loud mouthed coach combined with one of the most over rated defenses around hold us back...has this defense showed up in a big spot all year? I think another back just ripped off a 10 yard gain as bart scott gets washed inside.

20. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

yup top tightends get drafted in the 4th round, Welker was undrafted. Please stop mentioning Brady and Sanchez in the same "SENTENCE" your just embarrasing yourself. Brady can turn dogshit into good.

#120 jetsown22, Dec 26, 2011