"I'm proud of Leo..." - Is Andre Carter on Drugs?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Sep 25, 2019.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Serious question, what are you basing that last sentence on. Because from the outside looking it it seems like you are projecting your disdain for him in to his personality and character. So I really want to know where you go that from. Maybe I missed something

2. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Yeah but I am skeptical with trades until we hear otherwise. Usually decent trades are announced out of the blue, but this still feels like strong media speculation at this point.

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Descript...eams-interested-in-trade-for-Leonard-Williams

reported by shefter. he's usually right. seems like the hold up is the jets don't want to trade him. that may mean we are looking to extend him instead. it's the only thing that makes sense. if JD refuses to trade him and then doesn't resign him, it would be stupid on his part. at this point we are at the shit or get off the pot place with leo. time to deal him or extend him out

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Leonard Williams obviously isn't a perfectionist. He's also content with mediocrity as evidenced by how quickly he makes excuses for it.

People who don't have the desire to be the best at their craft and are content with doing average work - typically - aren't open to learning from younger, new people

5. FJF

So really your just basing it on what you perceive based on box scores. Disappointed, I thought you had something that slipped under the tgg radar.

6. BrowningNagle

No, I didn’t mention box scores at all.

And I think the notion that it was perceived should’ve been obvious initially when I said “I doubt...”

But yeah there hasn’t been some article by some beat writer saying Leonard Williams hates Kyle Phillips if that’s what you were looking for

7. FJF

Actually just looking for an article that would make someone come away thinking this is part of Leo’s character
    You obviously have no personal experience with him so I assume you have seen something written,said, tweeted out that suggest Williams is the type that would dismiss someone of lesser draft status. Either that or you are projecting based on him not meeting your desired production from him. I want to hate him too but there’s really nothing I’ve seen to get me to that point. All I ever see written is he works hard , stats aren’t where people would like but now 2 different coordinators praise him for working in their system. So as much as I would love to project all kinds of bad character issues in his direction there is no evidence to support that. He’s just a d lineman working in a good defense at this point. Nothing more nothing less.

8. BrowningNagle

the current coordinators are only praising him because the Jets want to trade him. come on, most folks understand that

9. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

According to the NY Post the Jets are telling teams they have received offers of multiple picks for our Leo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Shoulda had a sack yesterday ...nullified because of a penalty.

rscherwin likes this.
  11. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

At least it was somebody else negating Leo's sack. When the Ghost got his only sack ever, the buffoon committed a penalty while sacking Carr and he negated the play...

stinkyB, rscherwin, CBG and 1 other person like this.