I'm in tears right now

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets4life1190, Jan 23, 2011.

1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I was right there with you I felt the same way.

Welcome and keep posting.

2. Jets4life1190

Jets4life1190 Banned

To think if we had just played even decently in the 1st half we would have won.

3. Last year was a bit of a surprise run. Squeezing into the playoffs, and then having an easier road with Cinci and SD. This year, two more regular season wins, and yet a much tougher draw. And that is with the higher expectations.

Last year, I was happy to get there. This year? I wanted it like crazy. It's different.

4. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

They all hurt. This is just a fresher wound. Fuck.

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I'm a 20 year old man who cried in his fathers arms. Fuck I said it. This is the worst feeling I've had since my grandfather passed away in 01. This hurt more than last year.

6. ZUCCO

ZUCCO New Member

tough loss! we really missed Jenkins! #77

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Anyone in tears after this game should reach between their legs and feel the gaping hole commonly called a vagina.

8. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Last year we snuck in when no one was looking. This year we had huge Superbowl goals.

This year we seemed to right so many of the wrongs from Jet games past. All those huge come from behind victories, those back to back OT wins, beating the Steelers for the first time ever, beating Peyton and Brady back to back.

Just when you started believe again despite that horrid first half, our Superbowl dreams were snuffed out in that stinking Steelers first down.

We will start over. We will fix the problems. We will win this battle once and for all.

9. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

it hurts but no tears here...ive come to expect this heartbreak

10. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

This one hurt...I really thought with the way we played all year and in the playoffs, we would beat Pervertberger.

Rex has to learn time management and Schotty needs to know how to call a game. The defense was wasted by the end of the first half and the fumble by Sanchez killed us.

I will continue to bleed Green and White and hope that next season will be third times a charm...

11. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

i agree...honestly after all these years and goddamn years of heartbreak why should there be any tears? it was too good to be true. the only ppl that should be crying are the 10 yr old jet fans that have experienced having their heart broken by the jets for the first time

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I don't give a fuck about the Super Bowl. I honestly feel like I've been shot. I'm a young guy so maybe I haven't experienced a ton of SOJ losses and I'm not gonna say this was a SOJ loss at all but this one fucking hurts

13. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

yea, this one hurts a lot! I don't really care about Super Bowl either! That 1 yard goal line play calling hurts the most!

14. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, it's sports. It's entertainment. To be upset for a couple of hours is one thing, however, let's just get over it. I love my NY Jets, however, I have no control over what they do on that field. Once the season is over, there's nothing I can do to change it. Just move on, it's a game.

15. titan999

titan999 Active Member

How dare you take a reasonable, rational approach to this situation and put things in perspective. Posters like you should be banned from this site for life. For shame.

16. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

People get upset because they feel like they've invested something in the team, whether it be ridiculous PSLs and ticket prices or just watching the team every week on Sundays. A tough loss is one thing, but seeing the team you've rooted for all year come out like they don't give a fuck for an entire half of the fucking league championship game is enraging.

Even though I don't give a fuck about the Bears or their fans watching the shit Culter pulled earlier not only deepened my hate for Cutler but made me feel bad for the Bears fans. Win or lose no fans deserve to see that kind of bullshit, or the first half we saw from the Jets tonight.

17. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

It does suck and it is upsetting, however, people take it to another level like it's actually going to have some sort of effect on their lives. It's a game. It sucks, get over it. There will be plenty of Jets fans out there who won't be sleeping tonight because of this game. That's all I'm saying.

18. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

If we had played BADLY in the 1st half we would have won.

Instead, we were ATROCIOUS -- the defense was PUTRID and once again the offense didn't show up until midway through the 2nd Qtr.

19. ........

........ Trolls

Been a fan of this team long?