Ik Enemkpali Says Jets Fans are "Crazy"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

I don't give credit to IK either. It's tongue in cheek to praise him for our success.

Frankly, I've had some of my heartiest laughs of the year reading the various "thank you IK" comments on this board.

Bellows1 likes this.
  2. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Those who look for sanity in the denziens of sports forums, is looking in the wrong place....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

alleycat9 likes this.
  3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

It wasn't the QB thing that made me sick.
    It was the ones that thought the incident cost us this fuckwit, because they had this bum pegged as some sort of talent and it would turn out to be a huge loss and this season didn't matter anyway...... as the season was turned upside down and could've gone down the drain after all the moves Mac had made.
    SMFH

4. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I don't think anybody really thinks he is the MVP, but lets be honest, he cut right to the chase, and maybe we would have had to lose a game or two with Geno at the helm before they went to Fitzpatrick, and that would have cost us the playoffs. IK just sped up the inevitable process and spared us a lot of bullshit. It sounds ugly to say someone getting punched in the face is a gift, but it was.

pdxdrew and Ubiquitous like this.
  5. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I think people are misunderstanding IK's use of the term "crazy".

I do not believe he means "crazy" in the certifiable institutionalized sense.

I think he means it in the colloquial "you guys crazy" sense.

He's complimenting us for voicing what he and everyone else realizes.

He's our Mo Lewis on a smaller scale.

_

rohirrim665 likes this.
  6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

We are not in this position without IK. Thanks for saving our season Enemkpalia.

[​IMG]

june19, NYJetsO12 and Poeman like this.
  7. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

team MVP and its not close. we'd be 3-13 without that punch

NYJetsO12 and TNJet like this.
  8. DanR

DanR Active Member

I won't say Jets fans are crazy. But this site is crazy. Everything is either HIGH or LOW. There's no in between. Posters forget the harsh criticisms towards Bowles and Brandon Marshall just a few weeks backs. Now, posters are claiming its so fun to watch Jets play. Heh.

nycarl likes this.
  9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think you're gonna see that start to change. We have a much more level headed HC now and its filtering down to the rest of the organization. The Players have bought into it and in time, so will the fanbase. All TB has to do is continue showing improvement, success and a high level of professionalism. Make no mistake, there will always be a few miserable Jet Fans. Let them stay that way and be miserable all to themselves while the rest of us enjoy whatever may come.

10. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

And IK like trannies, but who's judging?

11. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

I believe Gailey and Bowles said it was his job to lose. Not exactly the same as having won the job. Two years of Geno with no improvement between was enough for me. Sometimes you need a little luck in this game (as when Lewis decked Bledsoe) to get on the right path and that's how I view "the punch."

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its amazing that this needs to be explained all the time. this board is made up of hundreds, maybe thousands of posters. some of them are very positive, some of them are very negative and some of them are in the middle somewhere. its not like the positive people are on here talking about the world ending after every loss or the negative folks coming to talk about how bad we suck after a 5 game winning streak.

they will typically wait in the wings until the situation fits their argument, and then when it does they pop up and start screaming I told you so.

that's just the way that fanbases and especially fan message boards work. its like that for every team, its like that everywhere. until you only allow one type of people on boards it will probably always be that way.

every board has that guy saying that geno would have done the same as fitz if he had been given the chance. every board has a junc who will defend a guy till the day he dies no matter what. (well maybe that's pushing it).

but folks are going to be that way. and when we win 6 in a row the negative folks really don't have much to talk about, so they lurk and wait for their opportunity.

RuJFan likes this.
  13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

IK is an assclown and Rex is his Daddy

Its interesting how IK gets trotted out in someway before Jet games

Fuck him the Jills and that big mouth Rex

14. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

He right Jets fans are crazy. So I don't see a big deal about what he said.

15. tman2812

tman2812 New Member