If you could kick one Jets player in the balls...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets81, Jun 29, 2019.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

You are NOT right. Not only does your memory need checking, but your vision and/or maybe your knowledge of football. As another poster pointed out Glenn even admitted to being fooled on the play. There was never any doubt that Glenn was fooled. You are wrong! Just admit it. You're only making yourself look foolish by trying to claim that Glenn wasn't fooled. He tried to cover, but his hesitation was all it took for the pass to be completed.

mrjet80 likes this.
  2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Mike Tannenbaum

3. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Wrong. Watch the replay. Yes he jogged alongside the receiver but didn't even turn around until the ball was caught. He had no idea the ball was even thrown. He was going through the motions. Which was a lot better than 9 of the other defenders but still....Paul Frase was the only defender who actually saw what was happening.

For the record it's probably unfair to blame Glenn for the loss - the entire team collapsed and Glenn turned out to be an excellent #1 CB for a few years - but unfortunately he's who you see in the vicinity and he was not expecting the ball to be thrown.

As for the Hearst run - a terrible ending but that was a team effort. While that game was lost the Jets did recover to win the division and had probably their best season in my lifetime....

#83 mrjet80, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    FJF and BrowningNagle like this.
  4. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

The last 5 1/2 minutes were pure torture.
    Boomer fumbling on first second and third down, the pick on the next drive deep in dolphins territory, the punt return attempted by Hicks. The deflected third down pass to give them the ball. Fucking nightmare.

Jets81 and mrjet80 like this.
  5. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Cannot believe this thread goes 5 pages

johnny likes this.
  6. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

And you’re helping it to get even further!

#86 Jets81, Jul 1, 2019
    jdon likes this.
  7. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Whatever dude. You'll argue anything. You have to be blind if you watched that video and didn't see Glenn in coverage. And no one else in the EZ. And then call me out? Don't be a dick. Youre one of the ballbusting numbnuts that I left over so I wouldnt have to deal with your pissy rants

I dont give a shit if Glenn was fooled and didnt go into all out coverage. NO shit football genius. WTF does that have to do with he was the only Jet who covered, even if badly, anyone? He was in the EZ, he was near his man. He was the only one. And you have the nerve, the balls to tell me to admit it? You watched the video and came away with he didnt cover anyone? I didnt need the video, I was there. My vision needs work? Are you kidding? I look foolish? You have no idea. Have to ask, because this is as dumb as anything else you wrote, what does seeing a player covering in the EZ, clearly on video have to do with football knowledge? What kind of dumb ass insult was this?

Dont ever question football knowledge. It's always the clueless ones who know nothing who cry.
    I don't give a F what someone else or you say happened. I put up a video that shows what happened. Somehow the total argument becomes a question over football knowledge? Lol.

I said "Glenn is the only one who goes with coverage. You've been mad at the wrong guy for far too many years, lol" Thats it, nothing nasty or mean spirited. I didnt question your eyesight, tell you your memory is waning, didnt question your knowledge of the game. You did that, the person who is dead wrong, whos memory is shot, you shows all the time that he lacks footballl knowledge.You're pathetic.

Now go F off. This is beyond stupid.

#87 LF911SC, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  8. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

I posted the video. I don't a damn if his coverage was tight or not. Wasnt even close to the point. Bad coverage, ok, I get that. Not in coverage at all? Wasnt the only one in coverage. Can anyone comprehend what is written, what the video clearly shows? As I said, he's the only one who dropped back. How the hell does it turn into it wasn't tight coverage. Please one of you point out the numbers of the others you see in the EZ. Me all I see is 31

#88 LF911SC, Jul 1, 2019
  9. mrjet80

Really the entire team deserved " a kick in the balls " for the last 5 minutes. And it was Pete Carroll and the entire franchise that did get the " kick in the balls ". Carroll paid with his job and it took the franchise literally 2 1/2 years to recover and become legitimate again....

BrowningNagle and Jets81 like this.
  10. TonyFtLaud

I'd still like to kick him in the balls one more time.
    In fact, who ever posted that video should be repeatedly kicked in the balls non stop until the Jets win a super Bowl! :p

FJF and mrjet80 like this.
  11. mrjet80

LOL:p

12. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

My first instinct was Wayne F. Hunter. However, there is a 107% chance any attack on WFH gets immediately redirected to the nearest quarterback.

Alex Van Dyke. Final answer.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm with you.

Some people just love to argue...and double down when they're proved wrong.

LF911SC likes this.
  14. TonyFtLaud

I disagree... :D

LF911SC likes this.
  15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You might be right...

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  16. seanofthedead

seanofthedead Well-Known Member

What’s the point? He wouldn’t know what happened until he went backed and watched the tape Monday morning....

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Actually, there are indeed a few that deserve a few hard kicks in the nuts.

The honorees are:

1. Neil O'donnell
    2. Herm Edwards

Two for now.

18. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Neil O’donnell, our big free agent grab from the Steelers. What a disaster...

19. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

trumaine johnson....he needs some motivation to start living up to the jack he was given...

he can help us now. the past is in the past..:rolleyes:

Jets81 likes this.
  20. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

You know, I've never seen a QB like Neil.

He'd rather take a sack than throw an incomplete pass - as it ruins his completion percentage. What a fucking douche.

NCJetsfan and Jets81 like this.