If Rex continues to support Shittenheimer, his job should be on the line

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets12, Oct 9, 2011.

1. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Right. We have to stop calling for Schotty's head in the middle of the season, it wont happen and for a good reason. At the end of the year you want to make a case to have him fired, thats fine. For now lets work with what we've got and try to be realistic.

2. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

And here i was thinking that the average football fan was smarter now than year's past, this morning :rofl:
    Not many of them (if any) end up having a winning season.

3. namath4ever

namath4ever Member

i'm starting to believe that when Rex took over he was told Schotty is your OC, you hire the rest. And making it to 2 title games made it even tougher for Rex to pull the plug on him. No other reasoning I can think of that makes sense. I hardly think Rex and Schotty are buddies in any way.

4. Boba Jett

Boba Jett Member

I agree with the frustration. However you have to be out of your mind to even suggest firing Rex at this point. If anything this seasons problems are squarley on the shoulders of shotty, tannenbaum, and to a lesser degree sanchez at this point.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You don't think it would be a mistake to cut Rex loose? Really?

6. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Soxxx was thanked 1 time for his post....

I didn't want to come here today cause I knew there would be brainless threads but this one takes the cake.

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

This is absurd. You think Rex doesn't see what we all see here? I am sure there are heated discussions behind the curtain.

Let's fire this Shitty Schotty end of season

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Let's fire Rex so that Schotty can be promoted to head coach, then we'll finally see Callahan at Offensive Coordinator. Problem solved.

9. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

Maybe Shotty could read the defense and call a decent play if he were calling plays from the booth. maybe he just doesnt see the entire field??? Sure seems like it, god its awfully painful to watch the Jets Play this year. 9 three and outs to a team that only had 6 over 4 fcking games!!

Also has anyone noticed the Jets cant throw the ball unless they are down by TWO scores, and the Defense is in PREVENT!!! In no way am i saying its over, because it aint and this Jets team has enough talent to still have a successful season, but god show some heart, im tired of hearing how our O is gonna be better each year since freaken Paul Hackett and were consistently hosed!

10. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

You keep making retarded threads like this, your ability to post on this board should be on the line.

What a dumb thread...