I wonder if Giselle is getting worried

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by WarriorRB28, Nov 1, 2020.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Reading between the lines last year I thought it was strange how close Brady & Brown were in New England last season.

Two guys that really have barely played together.

Then I saw the reports linking A.B. to Tampa Bay this year I thought it was strange again.

Now I see this:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/01/antonio-brown-has-been-staying-at-tom-bradys-house/

Giselle, it's coming get ready.

And since I went there reading between the lines again the reported Cam-Gilmore relationship in NE this season seems awfully strange.

Jonathan_Vilma and HomeoftheJets like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

This is the single dumbest, best thread I've read all year. Masterful troll job. :D:D:D

Noam and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  3. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Not sure what you are exactly implying.

Giselle is a bleeding heart liberal who wants to be able to claim she saved the lives of scum bags like AB.

If AB can last a season without FU, the Brady's with Tony Robbins will include AB in their commercials.

4. DefenseWinsChampionships

I've never liked Brady as a Patriot but I wouldn't go out of my way to claim the man is, gay.

If anything he's just a person who wants to save another person (Brown) both on and off the field while helping him turn his life around.

I believe it's both Brady and especially his wife who must be on high alert and should be worried of what AB is capable of doing.

Brown has been accused of rape before. As a person he doesn't seem to be all there. He seems like a wackjob of a dangerous sicko. Both Tom and Giselle must pray that AB doesn't absolutely lose it and rapes her.

I don't care how much I want to help a troubled youth. I will not bring a potential rapist into my household with my daughter and wife living here after he's already been accused of rape just as I wouldn't invite murderers like OJ and Aaron Hernandez around my circle of friends.

But hey. Maybe I'm just all wrong and Brady just had himself a weird/sick fetish of watching another man fuck the living shit out of his wife while he watches because if OBJ enjoys to be pooped on lol you just never know with these athletes today.

#4 DefenseWinsChampionships, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It can only get better from here.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  6. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Actually, who ever worries about Brady's wife being worried, should be worried. People who are interested in stories such as these should really be following the Soap Operas instead, regardless of how much the players and league whore themselves out for attention.