I Still Love This Defense

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KiLLaH87, Oct 4, 2009.

1. KiLLaH87

KiLLaH87 New Member

mark sanchez is a rookie and he has to go through growing pains. whats schottys excuse? At 17-10 it was still a close ball game and that moron f'ked it up with his boneheaded playcalling.

2. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

+1 ... Even with all the mistakes our rookie QB made, we were still only 7 points down midway thru the 4th qtr.

3. davidstvz

davidstvz New Member

I mean, the Jets looked better slowing down the Saints O than the Bills did because the Bills had the advantage of nasty winds to force Brees to be more conservative (and that's besides the fact that they concentrated so hard on the pass that we ended up running 200+ yards down their throats).

4. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

You were chemically altered when you posted this, weren't you.

5. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

what are you saying? what are you trying to get at??

that even though there wasn't crazy weather working for the jets and working against the saints, we basically stopped the best offense in the nfl from scoring more than 10 points??

the way you word it, it sounds like you're making it out to be a bad thing that the saints had great conditions in terms of weather (the dome) to play in and they were still dominated by the Jets D.

6. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I hate our D.

7. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

schotty is a great oc, sanchez didnt execute, hes a rookie, get your head out of your ass. and why wouldnt you like our D after yesterday?

8. Tmchugh1

Tmchugh1 New Member

i love the defense but im very surprised we are not connecting on sacks and are secondary forcing turnovers i really thought rhodes was gonna be a ball hawk with our d especially with no one daring to throw towards revis

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

since we really don't know what the plays were, its on the offense not executing them with those turnovers.

you're just trying to find a goat for what happened.

10. vxvenom

vxvenom Active Member

I think the goal line stand and 2(?) 4th and short stands speaks volumes as far as how good this defense is. Sure Brees & co. got his yards, but they are the highest powered offense in the league. can you just imagine what this defense will do to the weaker teams on our schedule?