I just flew in from N.Y. and boy are my hands tired

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JUNJOBX2199, Oct 8, 2007.

1. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

I plan two Jets road trips a Year. This year I choice the N.Y. Giants game. I don't mind the waits at the Airport or the strip tease you have to do to prove your not concealing a bomb under your shirt. I never minded going to see my team play out of state cause they always showed up and gave me somthing to root for (They gave me a lot in this game too). I don't mind the traffic or the heat the beer induced headache from 3 days of partying. You know what I didn't like about my road trip this year? I didn't like the fact that I was able to cover my head in disgust of interceptions that I could see coming out of my Quarter back hands. There was no doubt as soon as they left his hand that they would be picked off! How is that even possible? I as of Today Have somthing to say Negatively about Chad Pennington. Your time is up in the NFL; They have your number , Your slip is showing and the entire NFL Has got your game plan in there hip pocket. I enjoyed the good times and the bad times, but I'm supremely sure now! that you are done as the Jets Quarter back for the very near future (maybe two more games). Thanks for the memories! :wink:

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Joe Montana was a quarterback you idiot!

...I said Joe Mantegna

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

ditto. ditt-fuggin'-o