I Dream of Braylon

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GMCJETS, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoWilkShakes

MoWilkShakes Active Member

i love braylon. but he's clearly not healthy, if he was no doubt we would have signed him a long time ago. Move on people, you act like he's the one who got away or something. We owe him nothing, he owes us nothing, it was a good run.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's almost August and nobody has signed Braylon Edwards. Every team in the league is so dumb. This guy is a sure thing. Maybe BrayBray and Tebow can play Pluck The Prostate in the showers at halftime. Talk about chemistry.

3. abyzmul

Hey check this out:

What I'm saying - You are annoying, don't seem to know anything about football, and are a drooling fanboy of a player that no team seems to want anything to do with.

What I mean - You are a big fan of Braylon Edwards and want the NYJETS to win a Super Bowl.

[​IMG]

4. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Stephen Hill is the future!

And seriously. Braylon isn't healthy lol

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Wow thats great ingenuity.......attack a fellow fans= of the same team because you dont agree with their opinions on players. Anyone who knows a damn thing about football knows this WR corps is unproven and Santonio Holmes is good if he shows up and thats a big if.

Are you bald with a go-tee?

6. abyzmul

Yes, and I also am wearing a 3 wolf moon t-shirt, which makes me your god. Bow to me. After you wipe all of that drool from your bird chest.

7. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

There ya go....

8. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

T.O. and Burress are still out there too....

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Hill has been looking great thus far. Part of me wonders, however, if Braylon stayed he might not have gotten injured, and might have propelled our offense last year. It's too late to dwell on it, but we have a younger Braylon style player, so I'm cool with that. At least the Jets coaches realized how badly we missed his presence and corrected. This will make us better, even if the oline is a little suspect, but I think they will be much better this year.

10. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

Someone please close this thread down. GMCJETS, dude enough. I swear to God you're shopping Braylon Edwards around like you're gonna make money on the deal. I miss having the guy we had two years ago as well, however when EVERY SINGLE TEAM is passing on the man, it's not a coincidence. Come on man, give it up.

11. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Profootball needs youth,, its a very phyiscal game and Edwards does not have it anymore. I think the JETS are making the right moves with going younger,, DUDE its time to move on.. We will be fine without him.

12. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Braylon dragging three Patriot DBs into the end zone, will go down as one of the greatest plays in Jets' history, but all we're left with now is the memory, Braylon will never be a Jet again.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe this was very very funny!!!! thank you for it!

14. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Good times great memories 1 of the greatest plays in history I agree. :beer:

15. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

So was Matt Snell's 4 yard TD run against the Colts in SB III. What does it matter now?

16. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I see. If we attack you because we don't agree with your Braylon Edwards obsession and your incessant harangues to bring him back - that is bad behavior towards another Jets fan because of differing opinions on a player.

But if you incessantly denigrate and criticize those Jets season ticket holders who have tickets in the upper deck - calling us stupid and other similar things and telling us we are idiots for paying money to go to games that, according to you, we can't possibly truly enjoy- that is perfectly ok.

Unbelievable.

17. Petey

Petey Active Member

Did you just make a Colt Cabana reference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.