I believe that chemtrails are real.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, May 10, 2013.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's a massive conspiracy to warm the earth and make it perpetually habitable for human beings despite the 2.5 degree shift in axial tilt that happens over every 41,000 years or so triggering ice ages as it occurs.

The conspiracy was silent and unintended as such for the first fifteen thousand years of its existence. A very small proportion of the human inhabitants of the planet were participating in the early stages. Then farming, with its continual clearing of forests and draining of marshes, began to spread around the world.

The domestication of grazing animals created a population explosion of certain genetically altered beasts that transformed thousands of square miles of green grass land into CO2 and methane by a process known as grazing and farting. Note that buffalo and caribou grazed and farted also but they did so in a natural environment not one that had been specifically cleared of its CO2 cleaning foliage to enable their little methane cycle.

For fifteen thousand years the continual warming curve with occasional cold spikes looks like nothing in the natural history of the last two million years or so. There's no question that something unnatural was occurring over this time period.

Then a prolonged climate event from 1300 to 1850 began to slow down the warming process. Temperatures plunged in many areas on the globe and as we are seeing now wet areas became wetter and dry areas became drier. While the temperature was plunging sea levels continued to rise. This makes a pretty good argument that some great natural reservoir of cold fresh water had been breached and that the addition of this water had some effect on what was going on.

The cold era was capped by two great events, one man-made and the other entirely natural. The man-made event was the beginning of the industrial revolution, which put great clouds of soot into the air and diminished the ability of sunlight to reach and warm the surface. This was a progressive event beginning in the early 1800's and extending to modern times.

The natural event was the eruption of Krakatoa in 1883, which sent an ash plume ten miles up into the atmosphere where it hung in a vaguely menacing grey belt around the earth for several years. By 1888 the combination of the little ice age, the industrial revolution and Krakatoa produced the year without a summer, in which temperatures rarely reached 70 degrees fahrenheit in the northern hemisphere and it snowed in June.

The powers that be began the first effective emissions controls on coal-burning factories by limiting the hours they could be in production, the ash plume from Krakatoa gradually came back to earth and the little ice age came to an end.

Since then the upward spike in temperatures has continued, with the little ice age effectively being a two steps forward and one step back moment in the history of civilization. Over the last thirty years the spike has been dramatic, much more so than could be accounted for by any cyclical natural events. The last thirty years mirrors the last fifteen thousand in this regards. Unnatural warming that has occurred through natural warming and cooling events.

Is any of this an actual conspiracy at this point? Probably not. It's really hard to make a major change of the type we're experiencing in silence. It would require an X-Files like conspiracy of all the world's major governments acting in unison because anybody who was left out would be blowing the whistle.

It's much more likely that this is all the result of a silent unintended conspiracy to warm the earth. That being the natural consequence of the uncontained expansion of the human population of the planet and the fact that human beings are hundreds of times more powerful in inadvertently changing the climate than any other species could be.

You, with your TV, car, furnace, hot water heater, refrigerator, oven, entertainment preferences, etc, are like a medium sized herd of farting cows. And there are billions of us.

You can read about it all in better detail in Brian Fagan's great books The Long Summer: How Climate Changed Civilization, and The Little Ice Age: How Climate Changed History 1300-1850, and The Great Warming: Climate Change and the Rise and Fall of Civilizations.

Fagan is a prolific writer on civilization and climate change. He makes Jared Diamond look like a hobbyist. You do have to be able to sit through sections on sailing, since that's what Fagan likes to do, and manage his juxtapositions between sailing and the natural world.

#41 Br4d, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Insulting other people's intelligence is hardly a fact.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Thats cool.a million dollar suit on Fox told me they're not.

4. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Alex Jones is the smartest man alive.

5. typeOnegative13NY

It was done by others in this thread 1st,but goes unoticed because they share the same view point

6. typeOnegative13NY

Alex Jones is a sellout

7. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

He's also batshit crazy

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I haven't stated a viewpoint. I haven't seen a cogent argument for or against Chemtrails by anyone in this thread.

9. typeOnegative13NY

I don't know enough about them to do that at this point.

10. typeOnegative13NY

What makes him crazy? Because he doesn't toe the line while munching laced Apple pie?

11. typeOnegative13NY

Bway IMO it wouldn't be the warming thats the conspiracy,that is the result of growing population and usage. It would be the decreasing of the population to extend life on this Planet

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Peak population with future declining population is already happening and that's without a major pandemic or world war or other natural event that is likely to reduce the population substantially.

Demographic trends are lowering the population trends to the point we may actually see a natural population decline without a natural or man made event.

13. typeOnegative13NY

In a way,planned parenthood is a contributing man made event,and not a bad one.now gmos....

#54 typeOnegative13NY, May 13, 2013
  14. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

exactly why i buy all the water i drink and cook with at the joint [posted below. i feel like a million bucks because of it too. it's really a big deal alleycat. i have a 4,000 dollar Kangen water filter on my kitchen sink in case i run out, but i don't even like using that anymore. the bottled water at stores is all packaging.
    it's a scam, and that's a fact.

i don't know if they have these places in new york or jersey, but they do out here. do yourself a favor and become a customer. a great move across the board.

http://www.thewaterbrewery.com/

quick read about the water-
    http://www.thewaterbrewery.com/index.php/aquae-amore

#55 TommyJ, May 13, 2013
  15. Br4d

What decreasing of population?

The earth's human population is booming at a greater rate than it has in recorded history. The other species are dying out at a great rate but humanity is surging.

Odds are excellent that we will get a population crash of historic significance at or near the end of the extinction cycle but right now we are booming.

The extinction cycles in the past have been anywhere from a matter of months to a few million years. We have no idea where ours stands on that scale but you'd have to see human activity as similar in scope to a huge meteor strike to see us on the quicker end.

16. Br4d

Just FYI on all you guys talking about drinking doodoo water and such. You don't drink beer right? Or at least only beer you brew?

Right now the water supply is cleaner and safer than at any point in human history.

It used to be that people only drank things like tea, hard cider, beer or distilled alcohol because the water supplies were dirty and infested with all sorts of microorganisms that spread disease. The modern water supply is much cleaner than that.

I'd rather drink water that has been refined in a big city water supply than a handful of water straight from a mountain stream. The odds on picking up something and dying from it are much lower in the big city than on the mountainside.

This is the reverse of the situation a hundred years ago when municipal water supplies were not tested well and were generally unsafe.

The old pecking order for safety was: tea > beer > distilled alcohol > hard cider > mountain stream > municipal water.

Now it is: Municipal water > tea > mountain stream > hard cider > beer > distilled alcohol.

The advantages of boiling water and distilling alcohol have now paled next to the costs associated with drinking those beverages when a relatively safe source of water that has been cleaned and tested is available.

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

what i'm talking about is the high acid content of all the water available. i do live in the health conscious whack job center of the universe, but this water i buy kicks the living daylights out of any bottled crap or tap water in the world. i physically feel it.

18. typeOnegative13NY

Thats what I mean,but it most likely is not in natures best interest that human population be so great. And it may not be in the very elite of the human races interest that lower classes spend the resources and heat the earth.

19. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Population growth is decidedly slowing and trending way below previously predicted growth. Population decline based on demographics alone is predicted in the not very distant future.

US, Europe, Japan and China are currently producing children below the replacement rate and birth rates are falling per women around the globe. Without immigration the US would start having a declining population in a relatively short amount of time.

The population explosion is slowing rapidly and will be in decline before the end of the century. That's without a natural or man made catastrophic event.