I am not confident this team can win another game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hoobash, Nov 16, 2009.

1. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Close means nothing. This team just finds a way to loose. Until the jets step and win a game I just dont feel like they can win.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

yes, an underachieving, big mouthed team is perfect for NY, the city and state with the most professional championships. by your logic, what is the perfect team for Massachusetts, with its 20 less championships and self loathing, insecure and whining fan base?

New Yorkers talk big, and more than any other city, win big and back it up. if you posses any logic, feel free to attempt to defend your argument that is empirically false. actually, if you have any logic, feel free to admit you are an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about, because that is the only logical conclusion to come to.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i can see us winning in New Engalnd only to lose a heartbreaker to carolina at home.

4. hoobash

I love pats fans talking shit after cheater made the worst coaching call I have seen in a long time. Not a real fan

5. hoobash

Dont think we even have it us to do a build up again this season. I just hope rex doesnt loose the team all together.

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

don't be such a vagina they will win another few games this year and they will lose another few heart breakers. they need another year or two before they start pulling out those close games consistently.

7. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Is Vernon's brother in the draft this year?

8. JetBlue

too late, between this thread in general and his worry that Rex may lose this team as if the players don't posses the ability to realize they have been in every game and are blowing it themselves as well so the issue isn't solely on coaching, he is clearly a fear ridden vagina.

9. hoobash

Whats with the personal acts? I never said this team wouldnt win another game. I said I dont have confidence they will win again. At the rate this team is going there is a real chance rex can loose the team.

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

What? Didn't we beat you this yr.? Wait till we shut down Randy and Tom Gaydy again!

11. Hoboken Jet

Hoboken Jet Member

The 3-0 start was the WORST thing that could have happened to this team. Egos were artificially inflated and then the talking started to overtake the play on the field.
    We all knew there was a starting rookie QB and there would be growing pains. However, tackling worse than a pee wee team in unacceptable (except when they shouldn't have tackled Jones-Drew.)

As per Same old Jets, they will continue to lose the games they are supposed to win, then win a couple they are given no shot (ie. NE and Atlanta). Bottom line is i see 7-9, with another mid first round pick waiting in the wings.

It's another painful year as a Jets fan...

12. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

as a fan, the 3-0 start was the worst thing that could of happened for us.

so now we are were we thought we would be [before the season started] we are 4-5, w/a rookie qb, and a rookie hc.

i think most of us predicted, 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, we'll we are on pace for that.

we will probaly lose this week, beat the bills,bucs, panthers, and lose all the others

13. JetBlue

the team has lost 4 close games at the end, more indicative of a team learning than a team poorly coached. not only that, the players still seem to love the guy, so there is nothing that rationally leads to him losing the team and the statement reveals more about your insecurities and fears than the team. and just as being confident is described as having balls, being fear ridden and insecure is described as being a vagina, and your posts clearly reveal you to be in that category. that's not a personal act(?), that's a accurate analysis of your posts with slang descriptors.

14. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

After losing two to Miami and one to Buffalo, games that a playoff worthy team would have won, it was necessary for the Jets to bounce back and beat the Jags, then show they belong with a win over NE. The latter really doesn't matter now - it merely would take them back to .500 with six to go

To have a realistic shot, the Jets need to win six of their next seven games. I won't say it's certain that cannot be done, but the reality is it is between nil and none.

A win over NE at this point would have intrinsic value, of course. But even a win does not mean talk of playoffs would be realistic. Too late for that.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Leave it to a Patriots fan to fantasize about football players having gay sex on the sidelines.

16. mesheler

mesheler Member

I think we need to find a way to find a way...you know, sink or swim, up or down -- whatever you wanna call it!

I mean, this team has won some games, and we need to not lose...we should find a way to make it until we break it (sorry Leo, you know you will work your tail off to come back so you can play with just an awesome fighter who is me!)

It's like Rex and Kev and BooBoo and Jimbo and Sue were saying in the locker room, you know? You know what I'm saying!

Hey, does anyone have any aspirin? My head doesn't not hurt.

17. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

:rofl:I couldn't write it faster on here.. Thinking the
    samething..

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Did you really just sign up today to post this shit? You should find yourself a woman already.

19. hoobash

I am still no confident this team wins another game. All I care about is 1 win at this point.

20. hoobash

And no I am not a vagina those guys are dicks