How the F do I see my presnap options???!!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jtuds, Aug 18, 2007.

1. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

do u have a Ps3? i have one and i can see all my presnap options.

2. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I heard that if you change the default controls it takes away the presnap options......if u go back to default then they stay the same

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Well broseph, if you read the other posts I made in this thread, I actually gave some advice to someone about changing the sliders in NCAA football to make the game more realistic. So I do have something to input...if you keep searching for my recent posts in order to try and get a rise out of me, keep doing it...I don't really care man. It's obvious that you were only in this thread to see what I said. Sorry that I corrected your grammar yesterday too man. I really am. That was really just a big waste of my time.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

i can see them fine, but i don't know if it's because I use 360.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I got it sorted out....it shows if u use the default controls but if u change the game controls u lose the presnap interface even if u turn it on...pretty stupid if u ask me....the game should be programmed so that the presnap interface will reflect the custom control changes u make.....this is next-gen right?

6. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

all i changed was the difficulty, the motion sensor (completely off) and i turned on all the weapon stuff