How long does it take to get a PSL?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Cat, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

I'm currently a college student and I'm planning on having Jets season tickets once I have my career on track and am financially stable. However, I remember that at the opening of Metlife Stadium, some people were placed on ridiculous waiting lists for season tickets. Is that still a problem or are requests granted right away now? If there's still a long wait I might get myself on a waiting list now so I'll have it when I want them.

Thanks guys!

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Big Cat likes this.
  3. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Yeah- one strategy might be to get upper deck season tickets (about $500 for all 10 games) and then maybe in a year or two switch to better seats with PSLs. The waiting lists are only for certain sections (generally the more expensive ones.) Also, if you get PSL seats, try to negotiate- strange as it sounds, some people end up paying double the PSL of the people sitting next to them, because they didn't negotiate.

Another strategy involves not officially getting season tickets. You just buy individual game tickets for every home game you want to attend (no paying face value for preseason games), buy whatever "fan rewards" you want off of eBay, and then you don't have to make a long-term financial commitment.

Big Cat likes this.
  4. max

max Active Member

I'm recently out of college, but have had season tickets ($50 a game) in the upper deck for the past three years. It's a great experience and really worth it if you tailgate well and get non season ticket holders friends to come a a few games.