How is this even possible!!?? (rhetorical question)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The_Darksider, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

The Jets have barely had it within the 5 yard line and the stat is completely false, not to mention meaningless. Nick Bawden had a 1 yard rushing TD against the Patriots. This is clearly an attempt by the media to paint a false narrative and pile on the Jets for clicks. Stop falling for it. They do this every year when the Jets are down and out.

There is no secret that this offense is bad, but we have to be better than this. Let's talk about the constant running on 2nd and 10, because that's a a way bigger issue with the offensive play calling.

The_Darksider likes this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

"The media"? Is any mope who posts on social media part of some kind of organization to be respected? Those people who eschew established media have created their own nightmare.

3. Jets OG fan

Practically everyone has their own Jets podcast these days. Yes, they are technically media. Yes, the LOLJets for clicks narrative is nothing new.

4. Ralebird

Feel free to give the guys who bother you the most all that power.

5. Jets OG fan

I just don't watch them. Pretty simple stuff. The narratives get pushed all over twitter, though, so it's hard to avoid dumb people believing dumb shit and harping on every negative rumor as automatic truth.

No surprise considering so many people in this country believe nonsensical religions. It's the same basic stuff, they treat these rumors like gospel.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  6. Ralebird

You don't watch them, but somehow you know enough about their content to allow it to get under your skin enough to be here complaining about it.

7. Jets OG fan

I was just stating facts. You can't avoid stuff like that because Jets fans don't stop talking about it. It's like the whole Zack Wilson Milf thing. How many people blindly took a bitter ex-girlfriend's word on Instagram as automatic truth?

I'm just pointing out that the media does this bs every year, it's nothing new. LOLJETS for clicks is a proven formula, because overall most people are suckers.

8. Ralebird

I'll just repeat what I posted a week ago: "Those people who eschew established media have created their own nightmare."