How bout my Saints, now yall owe me ATL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by retthib, Oct 27, 2009.

1. retthib

retthib New Member

Not my girl, unfortunately. Her name is Keyra Augustine. Google her if you get a chance.

2. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

I've got tickets for the Atlanta game. So far I'm 1-0 because I went to the Tennessee game.

3. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Its so good 2 posters have the same avvy.....can anyone name the other poster??? :rolleyes:

4. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Jetsnboys

To be fair, they're not the same. rethib has the avy with the pants off, so...I gotta pick this one in terms of which I prefer. They're both fantastic though:beer:

5. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Can you get the saints to run Thomas around the endzone more. Bell getting all the goalline stuff is killing me in Fantasy football.

6. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Done and done.

[​IMG]

7. retthib

retthib New Member

Thats how I found u guys board. Jetsnboys came to our board saintsreport.com. His avatar is the one I use there, I cant use the naked butt one because of the mods. Anyways, I was given a heads up that my avatar was jacked by a Jets fan. I came in peace to you guys' board and let Jetsnboys know that an ass like that deserves to be shown off for all to see, so he had my permission, not that it was needed, to use Miss Keyra as his avatar. I came to give him her name as I figured he would get quite a few requests asking who she was, as I do.

As far as Bell & Thomas w/ goal line carries, Im not sure what to say about that. But considering each game we are scoring points, they are both bound to score well. I like the PT in the 1st half & Bell fresh in the 2nd rotation, something you guys will have if yall can ever get TJ, SG & LW on the field all at the sametime.