How about replacing Cro with Nnamdi? (Merged x67)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Titans, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Oh ok,,, if you say so.....

2. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Same here--when I heard that Bush could be moved, I immediately began freaking out about the possibility of him playing for the Pats.

I can live with him on Miami. I don't know what it is about them (it's probably the gay jerseys, fans, and city) but I just don't see the Dolphins as a serious threat.

3. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

I don't understand how anyone can hate that.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Not more talented but a better RB and a MUCH better draft choice considering where the 2 players were selected. leon was more productive than Reggie Bush has been, the only area Reggie has been better is cathing the ball and that is only b/c he has had more opportunities catching the ball.

5. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

anything where a pretty girl has something in her mouth is a WIN

6. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Looks like it has been a cruel winter.

7. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

Man I wouldnt mind Orton being a QB on my team, look at wha the did with no one in Denver last year...Orton shouldnt command much in salary and is very effective. I am not saying he is a superstar but he can win games, combine him with a great D and you have a better version of that bum Dilfer.

Bush was not worth the money/draft selection of 2, comparing him and Woodhead, yeah Reggie is better but not that much better. What does Danny make and he wasnt drafted vs Reggie....

8. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

Apparently Broncos have an interest in keeping him if they don't get satisfactory deal for him...so Orton to Dolphags isn't definite. If Kolb can haul in DRC and a premium pick, Miami will have to pay big time to get him.

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

Agreed. It confuses me when people don't like it.

10. blackssmagic

That would be smart if they want to win more than 4 games....Tebow was a waste of a 1st round pick when Orton was sitting there....dumbass Broncos..between Tebow and Thomas they didnt get shit out of there first round picks last year

11. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Whoever signs Cro and Joseph will probably be happy if we get Nnamdi because we'll set the market for CBs lower than other teams would since we likely won't be paying as much for his services. Unless those teams are in the AFC East............

#1491 bojanglesman, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  12. blackssmagic

We will take ASO and Cro can replace him in Oak Town...crazy Al loves guys that are fast...shit he has a entire track team in Oakland...to bad they suck at football.

13. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

he needs to make up his mind already one way or another

14. thedoc53

thedoc53 New Member

He really doesn't. It is a HUGE decision. If someone gave you 3 job offers that arguments can be made that each one is better for different reasons, you would take ur time.

15. Jets-N-Terps

This may not be the most popular post, but I'd rather see Braylon/Cro, Joseph, or even Wilson than Scrabble/Moss.

They are building this team for a long term run, not just 1 yr. Edwards has improved his catching ability, is a legit deep threat and blocks really well. He can catch and take a huge hit as well as anyone, and let's not forget who set up the game winners against Houston, and the Colts in the playoffs.

Edwards will be productive for the life of his contract, will be a good deal cheaper than Santonio "the pole" Holmes. He's got good chemistry with Sanchez, and will solidify the receiving corps for a long time. Moss has maybe 1 yr left.

I know cromartie got burned a lot last year, but I think he'll be better this year, and Wilson may even step up better than he did towards the end of the playoffs (minus the dropped INT in Pittsburgh that still haunts my dreams.)

I know scrabble will be a significant upgrade and I won't be disappointed either way, but I think I'd rather see the former.

16. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

I'm almost positive we'll get both Aso & Braylon.

17. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Then no one can stop us muahahahaha

18. thedoc53

thedoc53 New Member

Unless your last name is Tannenbaum, you have no clue like the rest of us. Just hopes, dreams, and a dependence on news a second party gives you

19. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

which btw is starting to get annoying. Not having heard a thing in hours... its starting to drive me nuts.

20. Jets-N-Terps

Please tell us you have some sort of inside info...or is this just another incarcerated bob type of prediction????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.