Hey guys!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Aug 16, 2021.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

My man...miss you bud....hope you are doing well and ty so much but most importantly...great to hear from you. We...go.....way...back....lol.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah man I didn't know if I'd I'd see your name in the Jets forum again, good to see you on here.

You're a true TGG OG.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Subscribed, good to see you back here.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  4. jaywayne12

I made some visits here in the winter...but my schedule has been crazy since I moved down here. Finally, about a year ago, I talked with family and friends and said thats it...Im winding down. And about two months ago life just stopped....lol. Single now....napping when I want to. Go to the beach...getting old....my boys are doing great.....Im even thinking about moving to Mexico at the beach. Spoke to my boys about it to see if the objections would be there and they were great....in fact I would probably see them more there then I do being up here.
    Go to Jersey ever 3 months or so.....but Im done boss. So, I made a channel to fill in the time lol. Great...and I mean great to hear from you bud. I saw SJ in the weather thread a few days after I started the channel and just had made a video mentioning him as the guy that started that whole thing.

Ok...Im blabbing....stay in touch bud. Once it gets going, I will do some live stuff..perhaps even some game stuff...will keep you updated!
    J

Brook! and abyzmul like this.
  5. jaywayne12

I saw...and thanks so much...it really is great being back in here.

6. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

What’s up jay? Glad to see you. Subscribed.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

@jaywayne12

Track Henri for us live my friend and we will watch :)

Live show at 8 pm tonight?

jaywayne12 likes this.
  8. jaywayne12

Lol. Just saw this. Brook ...I gave you my number ...shoot me over a text Bud if you need me. Lol. I'll be on in the morning very funny very funny .....I'm sorry I missed this

Brook! likes this.
  9. jaywayne12

Hey GQ! Great to see you and thanks so much. Spent 3 hours last night trying to learn all I can about editing. Music. Text inside the video. It's amazing how good I used to be at learning this stuff when I was younger. Like a fish out of water right now LOL but thank you so much sir it really means a lot I'll see you guys tomorrow around 9:00 or 10:00

Brook! likes this.
  10. jaywayne12

holy crap...you talk about a s shift to the east???? In all my years following weather I have never seen such a dramatic change in track within 24 hours? Wow.

Good news: Long Island...no landfall at all. Along the north shore you will see water being pushed higher as the storm passes. Still much rain but as you get to central western LI...its .....incredible.
    Bad news: Coastal southeast CT...and most of all Rhode Island which somehow 24 hours later gets a possible direct hit.

Also since the track is more east...much more east....its means less ...much less for NJ...NYC...AND basically all of NY state.

The eastern part of LI....is still close enough to get high winds...but as the storm approaches very good news that storm surge will be much less.

Here is the current forecast for NYC still....I think now these numbers are pretty inflated. ...not seeing how gusts can be as high as 45 mph but they are still calling for it...so be prepared:
    Today
    Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 78. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
    Tonight
    Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Steady temperature around 75. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Tried to pick city/ town in north jersey so you get an idea so lets pick BROOK: Morristown right:?
    Today
    Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 78. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
    Tonight
    Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 69. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Two things here....and I am just a cynical prick this morning...slept like shit last night. First...chance of precip 90% for Morristown which is much farther west of the storm then NYC...and next....the winds...they, I guess, were too tired to put down a guess at wind gusts. They have the 10 to 15 winds...but decided to play it by ear with gusts....for a tropical system.

and then much farther east...this is a doozie of a forecast...some real balls went into this one.

Today
    Tropical storm conditions, with hurricane conditions possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall.
    Tonight
    Tropical storm conditions possible, with hurricane conditions also possible. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 72.

the new copout of making a real forecast...tropical storm condtions possible...hurricane winds possible...with no actual guess at wind speed. ...so anywhere between 39 mph and lets say 160 mph I guess. This is the new thing...i noticed it down here last hurricane. They should be casterated.

I told you...very bad sleep night last night.

Top left corner...just put your zip code in to get your forecast from the NWS.
    https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=40.7935&lon=-74.4777#.YSJDEY5KiUk

Will keep watching.

#30 jaywayne12, Aug 22, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    Brook! and barfolomew like this.
  11. Brook!

Awesome. So we won't lose power here in NJ. Thanks Jay. Appreciate it my friend.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  12. jaywayne12

I mean, I highly doubt it Brook...although they didnt put it in there your figuring gusts no higher then 30? And thats guessing high. Think almost everyone west of queens is good...even queens and perhaps 80 miles east...but it gets trickier out there. I will say this, the eye is making landfall as we speak in Southern Rhode Island...so its trucking at a good clip...anyone in NJ through NYC and again Queens and 80 to 100 miles east that has made it so far....in a few hours all except CT and MASS on north will be in the clear.
    Looking at this radar? I cant imagine their forecast being correct....to me it looks like by afternoon...the sun might be popping out for many.

Brook! likes this.
  13. jaywayne12

Geez...Im sorry....Im truly getting old...I just realized...I thought this was posting in the weather thread.....how did I do this? I saw your question brook and answered you here...really sorry. I will post updates in there...if you want to move these feel free Brook!!

Brook! likes this.
  14. jaywayne12

Hey guys...just a few things...first off, sorry about posting the weather stuff in here. That was a brain dead moment. I saw the envelope in the right corner say Brook replied and I just hit that figuring it was the weather thingy. Didn't mean to do that.
    Secondly and most importantly, I really wanted to thank you guys for subscribing. I have had over 250 views in about one week and really enjoying it...but you guys that came over and subscribed are just class acts. Doesn't surprise me coming from TGG. NOT AT ALL.
    Working on adding a bunch of editing stuff with the videos...of course making the "studio" very Jetty. Will be doing some chats with other Jet guys on the channel. I mean...the list doesn't end. Weather? Other sports teams? I figured lets just give the Jets all the attention to learn where this goes next...and deep down the Jets are my sore spot. I love all my teams a ton but have a real soft spot for the green and white.

So...again...thanks so much. Brook...you do not have to just keep this open and feel free to close it whenever you want. I just wanted to give you guys a huge thanks.

Brook! likes this.
  15. Brook!

You are good Jay. We will move this to BS Forum eventually but let’s keep it here for a few more days.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  16. jaywayne12

ty very much Brook

Brook! likes this.
  17. Brook!

Jay

Will move to BS Forum and sticky it there. Are we cool?

18. jaywayne12

very cool!!!!!!!
    ty so much sir!!!!! Very much appreciated bud!

19. jaywayne12

Hey Guys,
    I was going to do it tomorrow night to get a feel but I realized the Sunday Ticket for me starts game 1 and the preseason games...well...im underground streaming those so I would have a several minute delay so while anyone that shows up would be celebrating a Zach Wilson touchdown pass, I would still be pumped about the punt return by us....no good.

SO....2 QUESTIONS.
    1. Any ideas if there is a stream that runs a bit closer to the actual action (I realize that is a shot in the dark and even a trick question perhaps...no way)
    2 MORE IMPORTANTLY, are any of you guys while you are sitting on your couches feeding your faces interested if I do a live game "show" where if you wanted, you can just pop I would be on camera talking about the game live with you guys typing in comments or just sitting there starring at the screen? Im being honest, you would be guinea pigs. I just need to do some live stuff to iron out the bugs before I bring on some guys that will be inviting me to their shows in the future.

Again, and Im sure many of you have done it already, just need to sign into the link Ieave here or subscribe and you will get an automatic invite.
    If there are 3 people...that is totally cool. Im not advertising or putting it out there at all. I just thought if a few people from here stopped in that would be great.

IF NOT...TOTALLY COOL!!!
    Ty again for all the guys that did subscribe. Two weeks away from youtube pushing my channel out there so just trying to get in some practice...and of course would love to watch a game along with anyone from here!

I am 90% sure that this will be a go for week 1. I just have to confirm that Sunday ticket and CBS OR FOX will have their live coverage close enough. Oh wait...I will have a live stream first week too....PANTHERS! I live in NC.

Ok..blabbing again...just know you are invited. I would do it tomorrow night but it would be with a few minute delay and that could be annoying for you guys watching it live.

Brook! likes this.
  20. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

.... nvrmind. wrong thread. doh