"Henne beat the Jets"?? Really!?!?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by quadcityjetsfan76, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Al13

Al13 Member

did i already mention that i?m so happy that sunday is only 2 days away, another week of games, you can finally talk how you beat up on the bills and all that bullshit will be buried for another 2 weeks, its about time

2. ........

........ Trolls

No, I was merely pointing out that your description of it as a "rifle" was less than appropriate.

3. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Yep....they won by 4...less than a score...at home....against a very poorly executing Jets defense that, very uncharacteristically, showed no energy or speed all game long. Not meaning to take anything away from a very solid offensive showing by Miami, but they did allow 27 points to be put up and gave up only 12 less yards rushing than the Jets did. I wouldn't get TO mouthy just yet......

4. Al13

Al13 Member

watch the replay then, look how the ball flies in slow mo, listen to the 3 commentators, joey porter said he heard the sound of the ball hittin camarillo?s chest 45 yards on the other side of the field, i really don?t wanna argue though , you think it wasnt a bullet, i do, fine

5. Al13

Al13 Member

you right, that game shouldnt have been close, but 2 fake punts and a bullshit PI call made it only a 4 point game

6. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

:rofl2: You Fins guys are soooooo delusional. :rofl:

How about the 10 or 15 OBVIOUS holds that should have been called on your oline ? :rolleyes: I'm sure those didn't affect anything though.......

Oh....and the fake punts are in every offensive playbook in football fishbreath. See ya in Jersey in a couple of weeks......

7. zor

zor New Member

everyone keeps posting this...but have you guys thought about what you're going to say if dolphins not only beat you but beat you worse than before?

i guess we'll find out in 3 weeks

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

A dozen or so holding non-calls allowed the Phins to win at all. Be happy you won, don't be a dumbfuck. Your team didn't dominate shit. The Phins easily have to worst secondary and the worst special teams unit of any team we have faced this season.

#68 abyzmul, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  9. zor

zor New Member

everyone holds in football. good linemen don't get caught holding.

10. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

It wasn;t as much Henne winning the game; it was more about our D losing the game. 30 points is not the level of D we have seen this year. The D didn;t show up Monday night. Fortunately, there is redemption.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

There was a key 3rd down conversion where Grove hooked Jenkins around the neck right in front of Henne. That would have stalled the drive. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. And stop whining about bad calls when your team won.

12. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Your team fell for the fake punt twice and it's not like you didn't have calls go your way too.. claiming you should have run away with it is asinine.

Dolphin fans must really be loving this to still be talking shit. I guess I don't blame them though since they're 2-3 and we're the only half-decent team they've beaten.

13. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

That same QB can make reads in his sleep that Henne can't yet be comfortable with. There is more to playing QB than having a rocket for an arm. Montana hardly had a rocket and JaMarcus Russell probably has the deepest deep ball in the league.

The Dolphins' record was also impacted by far more than QB play and the play of the team itself, for that matter.

14. zor

zor New Member

it was more a game of who had the ball last.....dolphins couldn't stop jets either.

15. ChuckUp

ChuckUp Member

Henne did have a good game, and made a couple of nice clutch throws BUT our defense didn't get withing 5 yards of him all game. Our D sucked last week, and that's why we lost the game.

16. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Yea i dont feel like as much the Dolphins beat us as much as the Jets lost it. Our D had sooo many chances to put the game away and a W in the books but they kept blowing it and unfortunately after the phins last score there was no time. If there was time I feel sanchez had another drive left in him as him and LW were playing well.

17. Kadiddlehopper

Not a call I expected to be called on this forum, but spot on. I was more impressed by Sanchez. Think as long as out D's remain comparitive, we're in for a bunch of future shootouts!

18. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Notice how the rest of the fin fans ignored that post?

19. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

We had only 12 more rushing yards, but we had 100+ more in total offensive.

Plus, if you don't get that BS PI call for Edwards and convert those two fake punts, the game could have been a two score victory for the Phins. We will see in a couple weeks. Miami will be ready.

20. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

Right...that's why we won. It had nothing to do with Miami's OL dominating up front and allowing Henne all day to throw and opening up holes for our running game. I guess there is some kind of conspiracy to keep the Jets from beating Miami. Ok, if you say so.