Gyc

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by wildthing202, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

wow what an original statement. I've never heard that from a yankee fan before. :rolleyes:

2. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

Silly mets fan:rolleyes: That's the best you can come up with? The fact is you can't come up with anything better because you know it's true, and you can't argue the facts. :smile:

#642 pimentel79, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  3. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

I don't believe this statement, because If Hackett is a Yankees fan, he has nothing to be jealous about.

#643 pimentel79, Dec 20, 2007
  4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yes he does.

5. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

I realize you are new to TGG, and get excited about posting. But do you have any idea how tired your posts are? Its not like the Baseball Thread was invented the same day you joined and you have anything original to say.

#645 JoeJet, Dec 20, 2007
  6. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

Talk about a disgrutled fan. Your team sucks so bad, that you have to come up with a board to trash a good team. Nobody throws stones at a tree that does not bear fruit. Gyc, c'mon man, no team in recent history has collapsed worse than the mets did this past season. I got news for you, I don't hate the mets, at least not as bad as I hate the Bosox, and fins. I actually rooted for the mets to beat the bosox in '86. That's probably the only time I'll root for them, when they play the Bosox. The only reason why I have such a strong dislike for the Mets, is because of fans stiring up trouble for no reason at all. We don't even share divisions, you're in a totally different league for crying out loud! So what's the beef? I remember in the 80's during the days of Strawberry, Gooden, HoJo, etc. I wasn't a fan, but I Actually liked those guys, but, then all of a sudden Met fans became the second coming of Bosox fans for whatever reason. Why? I don't know, maybe it's jealousy. Or maybe it's for the same reasons I want the Giants to lose every year, to try and become NYC #1 team. Not the step child the way the mets are. If that's your beef, you can forget about it. That spot belongs to the Yanks, now and forever.

On a lighter note: At least in this board both yankees, and met fans can agree on 1 thing. We both love the Jets. We might have beef with each other on this topic, but when it comes to the Jets, be sure I'll back you up just like I did hackett. GO JETS!

#646 pimentel79, Dec 20, 2007
  7. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

My only issue with you, is that you are a newbie, and you come out smoking like you have something original to say. Anything you have said has been said a hundred times or more and discussed. I think you should move on to current baseball issues and discuss them in an intelligent manner. If you want to know how to proceed, send a Private Message to Don, the resident Yankee/Met ambassador, and he will advise you.

8. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

Your right I am a newbie, but after observing a board on a Jets website completely ripping the Yanks, you can't seriously expect me or any other Yankee fan not to post anything without there boxing gloves on. You want me to to talk about current baseball issues according to this topic? fine!, but everything I've stated is a result of everything that was mentioned. The roids issue, and you met fans seriously stating that the Yankees records from '96 on should have an asterisk by it because of the mitchell report are out of your minds. First of all, Let's just say that that report was based on facts, quite a few mets were on the list as well. And do you honestly think that the names on the report was it? If you do, you guys are some serious mental midgets. I wouldn't doubt that most players on every team is using or has used some kind of performance enhancement drug. Oh yes, including the innocent little New York Mets, the team that wouldn't dare do such a thing. As a Yankee fan the Roger Clemens issue was a dissapointment, but not a surprise to me. Not in this baseball era. Petitte was more surprising than Clemens, but then again they're always together, they're boys. But, as a fan I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, and believe they're statements before judgement, and burning them at the stake.

#648 pimentel79, Dec 21, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  9. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

I'm Jealous that my home stadium isn't a Giant replica of an ash tray.

10. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Slap a big ol' Asterisk on '86 thanks to Lenny Dykstra!

11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Alright, seriously. This is tired now. Enough is enough already.

12. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yeah, Hackett needs to work out his issues already.

Alio, you're right as usual.

13. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

just because you guys have santana which im glad that the redsox dont have him, does not mean anything the M.W.A.S.N.Y is still in full effect.

and to be very honest my original MWASNY thread was closed and the GYC is still running which is very fucked up, if they are going to close one thread that has discussions, and we are human we are allowed to lose our temper this thread or the original GYC thread should had been closed too. if it has been my apologies.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

No other team in any sport has the popularity, history, amount of championships, number of fans around the globe, and merchandise sales like the New York Yankees.

Why are Yankee fans so ignorant? I understand you are new to the board but Olive you are way off.

They do not have the most championships in the world, that belongs to Real Madrid with 30

In fact they aren't even 2nd as Juventus has 27

Most popular franchise in the world? Pathetic as they don't even compare to the millions that supprt Manchester United.

It's ok Olive continue to show your ignoarnce ....

15. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:lol:Juvent....what? I'll be right back,i gotta go pick up my copy of Real Madridography.

16. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Communist sports don't count, you pinko.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Funny didn't realize the English were commies?

18. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

You really enjoy educating Yankee fans, don't you?

19. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Oh, like you've never heard soccer described as a communist sport before. Jokes: get them.