Great read for all Jets Fans "Chad will be back"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by browningnagle8, May 11, 2006.

1. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

Of all our QBs, Chad is the one who would be able to pick up the new offense the fastest and give the coaches what they want. So if it comes down to Ramsey or Chad, and Chad is healthy, Chad will be our starter. What he does from there is any bodies guess. But the best case senario would be Chad starting behind a line that finally gives him some time to play his position. Ramsey is abackup QB. Chad is a starter. Whether you like it or not, thats is the current situation. The compitition and threat of open starting QB position is nice, but when it comes down to it Chad will start if healthy.

Personally I think that Chad gives us our best chance to win so long as he is not eating dirt half the game.

2. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Junc didn't we make the playoffs 3 out of 4 seasons with Hackett as the OC? Without him as the OC we went 4 & 12. Hacketts play calling helped keep the "Egg back there" on the field and upright.

#42 winstonbiggs, May 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2005
  3. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

With an extra 3-3.5 months to get healthy, I'm sure he will.

He is very determined and on his last chance, I truely believe he'll have a great 16 game season.

4. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Chad broke his wrist and tore his rotator cuff with Hackett. Chad could have run Heimerdinger's offense but the Jets lost two of their best blockers (Mckenzie & Becht) last offseason and then they got killed with injuries during the season. And Chad wasn't 100%.

5. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I hope Chad comes back with a vengeance. He always gave us 100%. Have we forgotten that when he is behind a solid line he is a winner. It was not his fault he got hurt. it was the pathetic OL and the shitty coaching that put him there before he was ready. That cost us 2 QB in one game we should have won. Herm is gone thank God. Hopefully Chad can recover. If he can not perform then I'll say let him go, but not because he is gutsy enough to play before he should have.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

W/o hackett, Chad, Fiedler, Curtis, Mawae, Baker, fabini, etc... last year had nothing to do w/ the OC. More realistically in '03 we only lost Chad 6 weeks and the O was abysmal w/o him and we finished the year 6-10. hackett had a great O for Chad but his play calling always killed us against the better teams as they knew what was coming and could stop it while some lesser teams knew but weren't good enough to stop it.

7. penny10jet

penny10jet New Member

It feels good to know someone is as confident in our QB as i am