Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

And I've never seen a brain dead fag cut and paste his exact same post in multiple threads. And if the Jets are losers, what should we call teams with a worse record? Here's a suggestion- Dolphins!

2. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Banned

LOL!!!!!!! At least this at least that.... YOU FUCKING LOST RETARDS!!! TWICE!

3. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I heart boobies!!!

4. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

And you're in THIRD PLACE WITH A LOSING RECORD FAGGOT!

5. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

who goes to a opposing fan base website after they just lost a game to you and expects class. We might not have class but we arent stupid.

6. ercin13

ercin13 Banned

many happy returns . i mean that with the bottom of ginns heart. 3 in a row baby . go phillies

7. ercin13

ercin13 Banned

3-4 biatch

8. dolfaniss

dolfaniss Banned

Yes Lucky win, but that way better than any kind of a loss. You guys were lucky to be in the last game with your fake punts and phantom interference call. Miami has been in 2 games they should have won in which they dominated one and got screwed by the refs in another, maybe this is a makeup. Nonetheless, you guys are losers if the best you can come up with is fuck you. Do you come up with that all by yourselves or did Rex Ryan think of it for you guys. I'll take a sweep of the Jets if Miami goes 2-14.

SSSSSWWWWWEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!

HAHAHA!

9. bumrush

bumrush Banned

FinFan in Cali is one of the founding members of Thephins.com and has always displayed class and never shit talks. In fact when things get rowdy there he always comes to the defense of the posters from other teams. You guys are a disgrace for your responses. I've been a lurker here for many years and as of today you'll be getting less page hits from me. You guys are a disgrace for the way you talk and act here.

10. LordFavre

LordFavre New Member

The jets are the most disaterous franchise I've ever seen. How do they put hold them to like 100 yards and still lose. Jets blow and my bills will dominate the jets for years to come. bitches

11. Henne>Sanchez

Henne>Sanchez New Member

3-0 in the division with an easy remaining schedule. Feels good.

12. Jt0323

Jt0323 New Member

What do you expect, it seems like the members of this site are a lot like their players, nothing but loud mouth trash talkers... with 0 class...With the exception of a few, who are humble enough to realize FFIC did not come here to gloat about the victory, I mean the game was a great game to watch, well the second half anyway... So to get pissed at him, while he is showing good sportsmanship is ridiculous. Its not even about class, its about having respect...which you guys obviously do not have...

#92 Jt0323, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  13. Farva

Farva New Member

your downfield options were in full force today :rofl:

14. The Mak

The Mak New Member

English please?

Mods please clean up the late-arrival fish trash. Go gloat on your own forums.

15. Farva

Farva New Member

been here over a year.....late arrival? the guy disses our deep threat options....when your WRs did nothing to show you have a deep threat.

english enough?

16. Umm... Edwards had a downfield TD catch,cotchery took a pass about 50 yards and Keller had countless big catches down field.

How does that not equate having a downfield threat on offense?

17. Farva

Farva New Member

edwards was like a 10 yard pass.....cotchery was all Yards After Catch (if that counts then ricky is a down field threat)

you didnt have one "big play" down the field.......so iam still wondering where your down field threat is.....

18. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Man I don't understand this whole posting on another teams message board shit. I've never did it and wish all these fin fans would fuck off and die.

19. Farva

Farva New Member

awwww.....

20. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

It surely was. Best of luck to you as well. See you next year and hopefully for many more after that.:beer: