Got An 'Alert' That Joe Douglas is Killing Jamal Adams With Kindness Thread Has Been Flagged By Goog

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 30, 2020.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Good morning, Comrades! I don't know what this means. I received an alert this morning with just that very thing in the thread title, and the thread is also now gone. @Petrozza made a post in the thread that it had been flagged by Google with a rolly-eyes thing ==> :rolleyes:, and I didn't think it was a joke per se, but I laughed. Kind of?

So I guess that my guess was correct: flagged for the word fagg*try. I have no clue why I got a personal alert behind the scenes alert with no explanation but you can't click on it or anything. I'm thinking it's just automated.

@Petrozza, clarify, please. Let's try another one. Greek Mythology: The Island of Lesbos! Nah, that'll never work, because of LBGTQ+ (whatever the plus means, it's a new thing, I don't know) and lesbian rights or just lesbians would never set that off. Gaylord! That's a name, but that'll probably do it.

Unless it was the word killing, where no one was talking about killing anybody, for crying out loud. OK, so a little explanation of being under Communist control by Google would be much appreciated. I'll cross-post this in the Google Thread in the Politics Forum, but ain't that some bullshit.

2. jetophile

Google. Thread title was too long, Google got cut off after submit. To be clear, it was flagged for 'Dangerous and Derogatory Content'. Dangerous derogatory content, where? Lol. I guess people being called racist Nazis and everything else in the Politics Forum is OK by Google - as it should be - but the word fagg*try, oh, my God, everybody's gonna die from homophobia.

#2 jetophile, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

There are no lesbians on the internet

4. jetophile

There's a lot of homos, though. They work for Google.

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Probably my Barbie Girl video I posted. Sorry everybody! :)