Good game Jet fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ArodtoJennings, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Jets got flat out beat. Both defense outplayed the offenses. Wasn't a good game at all. Packers deserved to win.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Good game for you guys. Your team played really tough and deserved the win. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we play you again in a few months.:grin:

3. ArodtoJennings

ArodtoJennings Active Member

What do you guys think of Sanchez?

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am very happy we have him, he struggled yesterday but that happens. The other QB didn't look very good either. The funny thing about mark is he seems to be regressing a bit since Holmes came back, they are still adjusting to that new weapon.

5. ArodtoJennings

Your defense played very well though. Ours did too. It was a hard fought game.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This thread makes me all warm and cozy inside. Everything is peachy keen with the compliments. For a moment it makes me forget how fucking ugly the shut-out really was.

7. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Packers really deserved the victory. Very impressive @ how well their defense held up. Wasn't the Packers using offensive lineman on their DL for short-yardage defense also?? Pack reserves & coaching staff were outstanding.

With the strong winds, was hoping the Jets would get an advantage because they're used to the weird wind patterns inside their stadium. Good luck this season. Take down the Pats too, plz :wink:

8. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Good game. If you told me before hand the score would be 9-0 I would have thought we were going to win!

Nice to see Rogers doing so well in the NFL, I felt pretty bad for him back when he was drafted!

9. ArodtoJennings

Beat the Bears for us and I dont really want a rematch. I would be scared to death of that cause you would be ready for us the second time around.

10. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

As a Jet fan that watches every Packer game, I think all the Jets fans are overreacting. Every team plays a bad game. Today we played a bad game. If we played again tomorrow we could win 35-31. Every day is a new day. The Packers are a good team, maybe top 5 in the NFL. This is not embarassing. It happens. Get over it. We'll be fine. We have some very winnable games coming up and we still have an excellent chance at a first round bye.

Go Jets :)

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He's doing well for a 2nd year QB in a high pressure situation. He's the QB of a 5-2 team and we've won divisional games this season because of his play (particularly the NE and Mia games). He's hit a bit of a wall but I'm sure he'll be fine this season. Both his picks yesterday could have been avoided by a better effort by the Jets receivers and if Cotchery held onto the ball in the 4th quarter who knows how yesterday's game turns out

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Is this what you meant?

13. ArodtoJennings

I still think your one of the better teams in the AFC. Every team has these type of games every season.

14. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Agree with everything here.

Regarding the winds, I was wondering if the wind patterns are any different in this stadium from the former one, despite that it's in the same location. If so, then the Jets (and Giants) also might still be adjusting to the wind, just like their opponents have to.

15. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Funny, as in Ha HA funny, or funny as in WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHOTTY DOING. Oh, forgot to mention the 40mph wind gusts.

16. JohnMexico

JohnMexico New Member

Here was the thing.

Apparently this was the first time all seasonwe played our base 3-4. Last year our base lead us to the number 1 ranked rush defense.

The Packers were daring the Jets to throw the ball. I think we did a great job of not giving you guys any room to run. Jenkins and Howard Green were huge. Woodson also said he was able to read Sanchez on that "INT" play.

As an opposing fan I thought Sanchez left a lot to be desired Sunday, but in the end players gotta catch the ball when they get the chance. Our team has the same problem. Rodgers hasn't been hot either. It's been a strange year for QBs.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Classy guy, and we were going at it a few times last week.

Definitely being generous when saying good game though. I can only hope we meet again in the SB to get our revenge.

18. ArodtoJennings

Hey guys really enjoyed talking football with you this last week. You guys are cool fans. Much respect and we might see ya in the super bowl yet.

19. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

I think he can make every throw. He wasn't that good at reading defenses last season, but he's getting better as time progresses. He will sometimes take chances and throw a pass into double coverage. People sometimes forget he only started 16 games in college, so he came into the NFL very inexperienced.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/111139-sources-uscs-mark-sanchez-to-enter-draft

If he can improve his completion percentage a bit, and continues his improvement when it comes to reading defenses he can be a top 10 QB.

Outside of the football stuff, I love the guys intangibles. He treats the fans and his teammates really well.