Giants v.s Eagles Divisonal round

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by EliTheGiant, Jan 9, 2009.

1. allan1

allan1 Active Member

you got EMBARRASSED at home by your top rival in a playoff game! The fluke champs exposed once and for all. Now your going to lose your best coach to us an your franchise will be sent into a tailspin. It all came unraveled after the Burress incident, now you won't recover for decades!

2. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

Life ain't a movie. In the real world, people who throw shit and stomp around like children when things don't go their way are called jackasses.

3. Learn To Swim

allan1, never change. I can't imagine what you're like just living day to day.

"This sandwich is great. This is the BEST sandwich in the history of sandwiches! IT IS THE GREATEST FOOD EVER MADE. You, you there! You may as well be STUFFING your PATHETIC FACE full of SHIT because whatever you're eating could never dream of being as great as this sandwich! You are a weak and puny worthless person and you should probably kill yourself now because you will NEVER taste anything as great as this sandwich!"

As for the "fluke championship".

Lemme check.

Hold on.

Ah, there we go.

[​IMG]

It still counts.

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Like I said earlier, this loss was bad, but Super Bowl XLII was great and will never be forgotten. The Giants proved that it was not a fluke by being the #1 seed in the NFC this season despite the losses of Osi, Strahan, Burress at the end, etc.

5. allan1

allan1 Active Member

I think Donovan McNabb was calling Beef Wellington Mara from beyond the grave

"Hey beefy, you suck...I just took a dump on your franchise"

6. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

The Giants would be a lot better if they kept Rivers.

7. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I always wondered what it would have been like if Rivers stayed in NY and Eli stayed in SD.

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

three out of four teams are birds. Impressive.

Underdog birds, too.

10. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

I told ya so...............................G-MEN GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I guess you could give the credit to the front office and his assistants if you want, but the Eagles and Patriots have been the two most successful teams in the NFL during Reid's tenure.
    This is Reid's 10th season.

They had losing records twice, and one was his first season.

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Reid has a playoff record of 10-6. Pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

13. Learn To Swim

I'm being a little hard on Reid because I'm bitter and don't like him. He's just a terrible game manager, as far as clock matters and in-game strategy are concerned.

He's not a mentally retarded child like I've been making him out to be, but I think the Eagles could do more with a different man at the helm.

14. GoJets111

GoJets111 Member

did anyone else notice that coughlin made the same mistakes that Mangini did in the seattle game. He went for it on 4th and inches with just under 13 minutes left in the game. He basically said if we dont get this i give up

15. Learn To Swim

It was only inches to go. I have no qualms with the call. The Eagles won the battle on the line. Kudos to them.

16. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Oh, I of course agree as far as in game goes.

However, overall, he's one of the best there is. His teams have had a ton of success. No Super Bowl wins. You could say he's a choker (along with McNabb), or you could say it's a smaller sample size and they didn't have the greatest luck.

Five times to the NFC Championship in ten years.

17. Beamen

Beamen New Member

My thoughts exactly. If you're going to win in the playoffs, you're going to have to be able to sneak it half a yard for a 1st. Pussying out in that situation would send a really bad message

The Eagles were just the better team today....

18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I thought they should have punted there. They were only down 9 with 12 minutes to go. Their defense was playing well. If they got the stop they likely would have gotten the ball back with good field position with about 8 minutes left. Instead they got the ball back at their own 10 yard line.

19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yay! Not only is there no Mongoloid Bowl, but both Mongoloids go home.

20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I had a friend who liked all the bird teams. Cards, Seattle, Eagles, but not the Ravens because they didn't exist at the time. I saw you like the Ravens in another thread. Barf, I'm not sure if you mean you 'like' them as in you think they'll go far, or you like them as in like them. I hate that team (Ray Lewis *caugh, caugh*), but for the most part, I didn't much care who won yesterday because I never liked the Oilers because they always managed to screw the Jets and to me the Titans are still the Oilers plus the Ravens always manage to screw the Jets, too, but thankfully they did embarrass the Giants in the SB in the 2000 season only I wished it wasn't them Ray Lewis murdering fukk that too so mostly ambivalent so too bad they couldn't both lose OK I need a Pepsi.