Giants Football is Looking For a Heartbeat

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Learn To Swim, Jan 7, 2007.

1. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

the retarded fines for setting a team meeting at 5:00 and fining them because they werent there at 4:55, yeah sure. The Giants need a fresh start and a new QB, im tired of Eli Manning playing mediocre and being praised for it like hes a pro bowl QB. They need a new safety too, Will Demps blows. He probably had more missed tackles than actual tackles on the season. I hope whoever coaches the G-Men next year gives Jared Lorenzen a good hard look at QB, cause anything is better than Eli right about now. Fucking Kerry Collins looked like a superstar with the same skill players as Eli a few years ago.

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I don't think the fines were retarded... their was absolutely no disipline on that team... they had just gone 4-12 .... Coughlin was trying to bring in some structure and impliment rules... but the primadona's would have none of it

3. Out for the Season

Out for the Season New Member

I would not blame it entirely on Eli, I think the problem is coaching and that is the problem that the Front Office will take care of, they need a new offensive scheme that adjusts to Eli weaknesses and strengths also like Ollie said there was no discipline on that team and this season they took a step back on it cause there was no discipline even on the field with dumb penalties and Coughlin lost the control of the team, anyway I think that the man who is going to be more glad of the announcement will be Coughlin himself cause he will be getting rid of that madness.