Get Santonio Out Of Here

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kmj6z, Oct 31, 2010.

1. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Posting on a message board makes "us all" sound like a bunch of middle school kids?

Seems I'm not the one with the emotional attachment to these threads.

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

playmaker

Get Santonio out of here?

Bad idea.

Watch....he'll come around.

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He should stand in front of the jugs machine for an hour every day.

4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Braylon is playing very well and he is a spectaculart blocker for the run game.

5. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I woulden't kick him out yet but he has been terrible thus far. He has gotten away with a big time fumble vs Denver that might've been the game clincher had it not been for his last play that thankfully Hill fucked up on for the Broncos.

Yesterday he had some costly drops. He seems to lose focus way too much and its a damn shame because as shown by the Steelers SB run, this guy is money come the playoffs and is a big time performer when the time comes.

6. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Mark Cantchez...are you serious? He's had a much better 2nd year than Ryan or Flacco did, but you call him Cantchez. That's freakin ridiculous. I suppose you want Brunell under center next week

7. neid92

neid92 Well-Known Member

Everyone needs to relax. The JETS will rebound against the Lions and get there game back on track.

8. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I don't have any emotional attachment besides the laughs I get from reading the retarded shit that gets posted after we lose. Thanks for contributing :up:

9. Gunther

Gunther Member

If the inconsistent QB play continues, You Damn Skippy.
    Sanchez didn't step into that throw either.

10. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Sure, give up on the guy we drafted #5 overall to put in 40 year old Mark Brunell even though Sanchez has thrown more than twice as many tds than intos in only his second season. Thankfully it won't happen, the guys running this team don't subscribe to that retarded school of thought

#70 Jets201, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I've decided you win the worst poster award for 2010....congrats!!!

12. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

When he does that after every first down it pisses me off, He needs to cut that shit out.

13. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

i was tired of the antics by Holmes yesterday too. i mean every catch? in my best Keyshawn, C'mon man!

14. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

I definitely agree with all those that are tired of Holmes doing his little celebration after every catch. If the guy wants to celebrate after a TD catch, sure, go ahead, but after every first down is really aggravating and just made the team look even worse yesterday. Talking about getting rid of him at this point is just silly though. The entire offense looked like shit yesterday.

As far as the premise of thread, yeah it's obviously reactionary, but why is that so hard to understand? We just got shut out at home yesterday to a banged-up GB team that everyone expected us to beat. Can we really expect that fans aren't going to jump onto the message board and do some emotional venting after that? It's only natural - deal with it.

15. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Whats the love affair with holmes? In my opinion it's not a coincidence that the offense has been off since Holmes came back. Sanchez and him just aren't clicking right now and it's a lot of pressure on a young qb to get so many weapons involved. I hope Sanchez doesn't start trying to force balls into these guys to get them touches because that could get ugly.

Also I know it's early but right now I am signing Braylon next season and letting holmes walk. I never thought I would say that before the season started but holmes has shown me nothing so far.

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I'm going to go back to school to get a Phd, just so I can get a teaching position at a prestigious research institution and study whether it is the internet that makes people proud to be stupid or if people proud of their stupidity are simply drawn to the internet. the results will revolutionize how the internet is used.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ditto!!!!!

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Hey, let's panic.

19. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Hopefully you aren't resigned to this forum after the season....

You must have missed the 16-13 debacle against the Bill last year. Its the second highest total of current visitors to this site second only to this year's Monday night opener against BMore.

What the Fuck is "don't Tase Me Bro"??? Did you mean Taze like electrify or TEASE??? Or are you a Dolphan fan and you want to be tasted? :rofl:

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Yay!!! Its fun to panic!!!!