Game Balls Jets/Falcons

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mogriffjr, Oct 7, 2013.

1. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Geno

Wilk

Harris

2. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Def'ly THIS!!!

His play-calling was siiiiiick!:up: I luv'd his 3- RB backfield sets; controlled, but daring, pass-play designs & his risky but brilliant, play-call on a 3rd & goal TD play to Winslow where Shelden Richardson lined up in the backfield. Jets O were on the field for all of just 50 or so plays but most were effective.

I'm battin' a 1000.00 on VBets!!! I won my 1st ever picking the Jets over the Falcs!!!:metal::jets:

This could be a *sign*........!

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

not for nothing, if they take the f.g. at the end of the half they kick another f.g. to tie instead of the 4th down play with the phantom holding call. than geno still gets the ball with 2 minutes and 3 time outs.

if you want to question him, question why he ran his small rb into the strength of the jets d on the 4th down

4. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Geno
    Wilk
    Folk
    Winters

5. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

Whole team actually deserved it including Rex and MM

6. DanR

DanR Active Member

Yes, everybody pitched in and helped out. From highest rated player to our lowest rated player, this win was a complete team effort. This is how Jets have to play from now on.

7. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

We need someone on this defense we can rely on to close out games with a big sack or turnover, this defense is solid, but giving up two TD drives in the fourth to put us down by 1 like that with less than 2 minutes to go was a big disappointment by the "strength" of the team. Last night, the offense bailed out the defense.

8. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

We sure could use 1 or 2 decently,experienced CB/Safety(s) that can provide -AT THE LEAST - adequate cover skills & MAYBE the ability anticipate/create INT'S or pass-defensed. Not worried too much about our FRONT7, but when yr
    2ndary man/zone cvrage fails in stopping most pass comps, your "rush-line" will eventually get gassed when 3rds are constantly turned to 1sts.

Mannnnn, I miss Lord Revis!

9. MoWilkNYJ

MoWilkNYJ Well-Known Member

I can't think of a player who I was disappointed in at all. Maybe D'Brick just because he usually plays better, but not a huge deal. Even Wilson played some good coverage and Gates wasn't a total liability.