FrontPage Mag: New York Jets Draft Pick Tweets Against Israel

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by MikeSLTJ23, May 20, 2013.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The Shock and Awe campaign went after communications and military targets. It did not target civilian populations.

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Israel is a piece of land. How does being against a country and their policies automatically make somebody anti Jewish? Jews are all over the world. Oh wait, you are just ASSUMING they are a religious extremists without any evidence whatsoever. I can't stand Israel, and our blind allegiance to them, but I have no problem with Jewish people. The problem with Israel is that Jews were inserted there, and there is no proof that they were ever related to the original Jews that lived there in the so called biblical times. In America, on mainstream news we only hear one side of the story. That's another big issue and the reason why so many people get up in arms about Israel. They think that anybody who speaks out against school bombings and other atrocities committed by them, are automatically liars who hate all Jews. The anti Semitic label gets thrown around so easily when Arabs ARE SEMITES. People really don't get it.

Oh really? You got a source on British people helping Palestinians murder Jews in Israel?

:lol: Oh now I get it. You are a religious freak. I guess anybody who doesn't like Israel's leadership or foreign policies must obviously be studying Hitler. :lol:

You need a course in logic. Yeah, the Jets clearly drafted him because they are anti Jewish and want them all driven out of Israel. What's a better what to kick Jews out of Israel, then to sign a Palestinian football player. That'll show em!! Now I'm beginning to think I got trolled :O This can't be a serious argument.

#182 Barcs, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
  3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

He didn't say that's why the Jets drafted him?

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I guess I read this wrong. Sounded like he said he was drafted because the Jets desired Jews to be driven out of Israel. My bad.

#184 Barcs, May 22, 2013
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Can I just take this opportunity to state once again for the record how fortunate you fellows in the tri-state area are that you can get a decent bagel whenever you want?

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Damn, I guess when my tenant doesn't pay the rent and I want to drive them out of my rental house that actually means I want to kill them, I am more psychotic than I thought.

7. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

You got to be kidding me with this. I can't believe people can actually be this delusional. You cannot see how big of a stretch it is you made? The guy wants to see all innocent people of a state MURDERED because he doesn't agree with the policies of that state?? You got all that out of 1 tweet?!? Please go take your hate-mongering sensationalistic ignorance back to that site where it belongs. It's thinking like this on both sides of the coin that will never allow this conflict to be resolved in a fair and balanced way.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH DECENT BAGELS!!!!???!!!

Someday you need to find some perspective.

9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Deadly Muslim Warrior you need to just do your 5 sets of prayer to meccas and stfu. Come back when you have some logic in your posts.

10. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

You certainly look like a high class, non-ignorant individual in this post. It really lends support to your ability to evaluate what logic is.

Some of you people really need to get out there and TALK to muslims in your community. You would be surprised what a conversation, or dare I say a friend, can do to reverse the media's propaganda that is so ingrained in your philosophy. I don't care what you read, watched on TV, or heard. If you haven't actually MET a muslim who has confirmed your beliefs, you are full of shit.

#190 RutgersJET, May 22, 2013
  11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Oh come now.

Surely, you have overlooked the plethora of fantastic and relateable posts by TNjet, who is likable and a crowd favorite. The guy has a very good grasp on common sense and gives great perspective.

The dude just knows football.

Oh, sorry, I was taking about me again.

That TNjet guy is worthless.

12. Barcs

Barcs Banned

NJ & NY do have the best bagels and the best pizza. Try going down to like Virginia or any other southern state, nobody knows how to make dough and bread there. We are indeed very fortunate. It helps that we have lots of Italians around here. Oh and did I mention Jersey corn and Jersey tomatoes? Ain't nobody better. Every single one of my friends that moved out of the area has complained about the lack of good pizza, bagels and bread. Anyone who disagrees is a motherless terrorist hellbent on our destruction.

#192 Barcs, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  13. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Well I think these 2 individuals would disagree:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Two?!?!?!

Oh my god.

15. Deschain

Deschain New Member

Just what the Jets need... A Muslim with known associations to terrorist groups... In NYC no less, why not give the world another reason to hate on the Jets... I figure at least give the kid the benefit of doubt before he's thrown into the fire... I'm just waiting for all the bombing jokes to start...lol

16. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

This article is slander. Besides he is correct, nothing is creepier than zionism. Zionists run this country and if you ask me it is very creepy. Where do you think we get the whole "everybody who is muslim is a terrorist" bias? The media and television. Do you know who runs the media and television in this country? Yep. Not even gonna say it.

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

The ZOG. Everyone knows that. Sheesh.