Fraud defense allowing QBs to complete 76% of passes

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The80sJets, Sep 17, 2023.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Haven’t seen anything like that. I have seen people rightfully say it’s not all on him today. Nope, that’s not a fan club. To harp on zack only, is to not realize that the defense got steamrolled, and the coaches called a shit game.

2. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Kid has 1 td last game with a 140 yards and a 71% qbr while the defense had 4 turnovers with a special teams Td and people were acting like he won us the game. Did this not happen? Weren't people praising him last year when he was 4-0 and playing like Garbage?

3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

I know this is trolling but I'll say I don't think it's a fraud D. I think Dallas had a great game plan to get the ball out quick and Dak was on the money. Was slow methodical drives early but the game got away from the whole team.
    Yeah they were the 85 Bears this week but they weren't the biggest problems

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. typeOnegative13NY

No, it didn’t. He contributed to the win.

Jesus Christ, why join a board to fight with fans of the same team? That’s all you do. That’s why you are a troll.

5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

They didn't play well today, but if Zach get excuses so do they.

They were on the field all game and Dak is much better then he gets credit for. Him and McCarthy are talked like they are these liabilities when the truth is well over half the NFL would take them in a heart beat.

6. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

I aint fighting the fans you guys are by getting defensive and with the childish jokes, I criticize certain people the people who need to go and rightfully so.

7. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Zach missed passes early on the game as well. He missed Wilson on a rollout and the threw to a covered Lazard when he had Wilson wide open out of his break on another play in the second quarter. It wasn’t like he just imploded in the 4th. He wasn’t sharp and was just as bad as the rest of the team. I don’t think there was a single area of the team that wasn’t bad.

Ralebird and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  8. typeOnegative13NY

K

9. typeOnegative13NY

It was definitely all around bad

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

you post something this stupid and claim the other guy is trolling for attention

Jets-N-Terps and Borat like this.
  11. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Yep. I'm back on the tank train.. Wilson sucks we can't overcome his play even if the defense was great and it's not.

12. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

I think this is a very good defense in that it will stuff the run, contest and defend passes and rally to the ball.

What keeps it from being elite is we don't have a Bosa, Parsons or Garrett that will push in from the outside and pressure the QB into making bad throws.

Without such a person making a proactive impact we're reduced to being a reactive defense that will only create turnovers when the opposition QB makes a bad throw.

When you couple that with the fact that our offense is struggling to put up points and reducing the need for the opposition QB to make risky throws, the offense not being able to sustain drives and thus tiring you out - We get what we put out there today.

13. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

I do think the defense has gotten too much praise. It is a very good defense but they are weak against the dink and dunk passes and yac. I don't know why Mcdonald is not playing. From my perspective I would hav used the pick to another OL player. Brown is just pitiful and Tomlinson is definitely released after the season (I wish it could be no)

14. The80sJets

The80sJets Active Member

They dont have good defensive coaches. If the front four can’t generate pressure it’s just pitch and catch.

teamgreen likes this.
  15. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean like the guy we just drafted in the first round to be all those guys rolled into one then we made inactive?

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  16. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

Jets D saw firsthand what a good D looks like today, if they were paying attention to what Dan Quin's scheme and the Dallas D players did.
    Trolling or not, this thread is spot on. Jets D is a lot of bluster, too much invested in the Dline for only 1 sack, and weak (and exposed again today) at the LB position.
    Meanwhile, we don't have 5 NFL caliber starting offensive linemen.

17. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

I haven't seen much of Quinnen after he signed that big contract, seems he is ghosting, hopefully he doesn't follow in the steps of Wilkerson and shows up soon.

18. The80sJets

The80sJets Active Member

He had a great game week 1 and at least had a TFL today.

The worst player on the defense was Sauce. Guy is a pussy. Teams are just running at him or dumping ball close to him knowing he can’t make a tackle.

Jets-N-Terps likes this.
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Whut. Lol. He beats his man almost every play clown shoes.

KY Jets Fan, stinkyB and Pepsiguy5 like this.
  20. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

There was one defense out there today that scared me and that was the Cowboys. Our defense is a long way away from the Cowboys

york61 likes this.