For Don who likes to post the Articles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by fltflo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

hahahaha...on the spot there Mike...

2. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

What General Managers made this assesment?!? He had horrible footwork and was not an accurate passer at all. Not saying he can't fix those problems, but I did not see those things in 2007. Heck, I didn't even see those things this past preseason.

3. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Damn, I think it's already happened to you. My name is Keith :up:

4. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I don't know why everybody is hating on Clemens so much. He had no offensive line. Chad Pennington couldn't even get more than 1 win that season with the same line, and Clemens got 3 (should have been 4). Chad got 11 wins last season. I'm not saying Clemens is going to be great, but he hasn't gotten a chance to show his best yet. I still say we bring in a VET QB and let the best man win the job.

5. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Honestly I think Ratliff may have the advantage going into camp. With his physical attributes, I get the impression our FO wants him to win the job. Clemens, on the other hand, even though he isn't the preseason hero and TC all-star, I think will make a much better NFL starter.

I strongly disagree. Clemens has a lot of room for improvement, but I don't see his accuracy being an issue.

6. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

This idea that it's Raitliff's job to lose and Clemens has to have a good camp to beat him out strikes me as not only bizarre, but totally divergent with reality.

As of this moment it's Clemens job to lose, until if and when he loses it through bad play, or they bring someone else in.

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Or if Ratliff lights it up ... regardless of KC.