FIRE ROBERT SALEH NOW!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 9, 2024.

1. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Saleh has no one else to blame anymore. He should have been fired years ago and the only thing keeping him here is Rodgers. Would be nice to have a good head coach for a change but that’s too much to ask for.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Can't wait for the presser..

3. Linebacker712

Linebacker712 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I was a bit on the fence about what to do with Saleh after the second season, as much of the problems seemed to be from Zach Wilson and the offensive line. But it wasn't lost on me that the team played very sloppy, had penalty problems, did not seem to be prepared for any game, always played very conservatively, and could not seem to correct any mistakes; that's on the coaches.

Flash forward to this year: They have a new offensive line, a HOF QB, new offensive talent, and they STILL are struggling to generate any offense. They are still calling timid plays and trying not to lose, they are still not managing the clock, they are getting hamstrung by stupid penalties and sloppiness, and they still look unprepared every week. Also, the young players don't really seem to be developing and many are regressing.

I don't see them making the playoffs this year, or winning more than 6 or 7 games, so hopefully this will be the last of this coaching staff.

papapump and themorey like this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Woody is a weak ass trus fund baby. He doesn't have the balls to do it but FIRE SALEH NOW!

papapump, hobgoblin, themorey and 2 others like this.
  5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

He's worse than a JAG. The team basically operates without a head coach.

papapump and burf like this.
  6. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Saleh blows.

sell the team woody!

papapump likes this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Fuck him. It was raining all day. I was at Metlife at 8:15 and was begging for a Jets win. It is 5 pm and I am soaked wet. Fuck Salesh fuck Woody fuck Hackett. This was a back breaking loss. Clean the house Woody!

papapump, themorey and 94Abraham like this.
  8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Another nail in the coffin for Saleh.

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

"NOW"? How about fire him yesterday?

hobgoblin likes this.
  10. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Saleh should have been fired in the offseason. Now we are stuck and fucked.

papapump, REVISion, themorey and 3 others like this.
  11. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The worst part about it is the HC spot is the easiest change to make as it does not affect the cap.

I said this before the season, Saleh has no right coaching this team when guys like Mike Vrabel, Pete Carrol and Bill Belichick are out there without jobs.

12. burf

burf Well-Known Member

I totally agree.
    He's the cheerleader frontman.
    Last week, I started thinking that maybe AR's winning leadership, might be seeping into the players, & even the CS. The team seemed more aggressive, as did the gameplans.

Then 10 days off, & here we go again...
    As an aside, it's kinda interesting that Breece & GW are struggling in this AR offense.
    If there was a keen offensive mind on-staff, I'd think they'd be designing plays to their strengths, to get them going. I suspect they're running plays similar to what they did in GB... see Lazard's reemergence.
    Of course, they didn't have players like Breece & GW, & adjusting to players' skillsets is not in Saleh's ballpark.

papapump and Borat like this.
  13. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's not like I want any of these guys either, but they are way better than Saleh. There is a reason why teams dump defensive minded coaches for someone who can run the offense.

14. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Sorry guys why is he the blame? Out gained them. Played solid defense. A missed FG. And you want to blame Saleh? Silly. Go ahead. The offense didn’t do their job.

15. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Can I blame the OC?

16. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

I've seen enough from Saleh now. He's been allowed to stake by because he's not as bad as Adam Gase (or, is he?), but everyone just accepts one excuse after another for this guy. The roster wasn't good enough, he didn't have a QB, the QB got hurt, he doesn't have any playmakers on offense. When is it just finally this guy's fault. He ROUTINELY doesn't have this team ready to play after a bye week (or a mini bye in this case). He constantly allows this franchise to get puffed up egos on their own press for beating shit teams like New England and Tennessee only to then fall apart like a house of cards in a hurricane when a slightly less shit team (Denver) comes in to play them.

Absolutely done with this franchise until he and Douglas are unemployed. Another wasted Sunday to tack on to a decade and a half of wasted Sundays.

Just pathetic.

17. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

The Jets need an offensive head coach. This is an offensive driven League now. No more defensive coaches please.

papapump and REVISion like this.
  18. jackie1013

jackie1013 Member

This team needs a spark. Trade for Davonte Adams or bring back Haason Reddick. Make it happen Woody, or this team is going to flounder. Our window is closing.

19. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

It's already closed.

sackexchange likes this.
  20. Fiftynine

Fiftynine Well-Known Member

Window is closed, brother. Boarded up. Bricked over. And the building itself was set on fire.

HomeoftheJets likes this.