ferguson is a huge mistake

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MeanGreen80, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Jetphan73

Jetphan73 Active Member

EXACTLY I TOTALLY AGREE!

2. Jetphan73

Jetphan73 Active Member

jOLLEY CAN NOT PLAY-HE CAN'T BLOCK AT ALL B/C HE IS BASICALLY A BIG WR, NOT A TE. HE'S 240 LBS.MAX! I LIKE BAKER BUT DREESEN WILL BE A CHEAP MAN'S BECHT-SERVICABLE AT BEST. DAVIS IS THE NEXT GONZALEZ POTENTIALLY AND THE JET NEED AT LEAST 1 PLAYMAKER ON OFFENSE-NAME ONE WE HAVE?COLES MAYBE WITH A REAL QB UNLIKE LAST YEAR BUT NO ONE ELSE EVEN COMES CLOSE TO SCARING D COORDINATORS!

3. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

CAPS lock key broken?

4. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

lolololololol

5. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

Talk about a biased opinion. How can you make that judgement about Dreesen? He hardly played, so what exactly are you basing this opinion on? He is big, showed good hands, and already a good blocker. And the more he played the better he got. There is a lot of potential there. Nevermind he is a LSer, a replacement for Dearth.

I love how people come with the obviously scewed judgements to make their favorites look better. I am not saying Davis would be a bad pick, I have him as my 6th choice for the Jets. But lets at least try to impartial here.

6. NYJ1012

NYJ1012 Banned

the draft in a nutshell...

perfectly put

7. nyjets2823

nyjets2823 Member

yeah but and if dbrick and leinart are on the board i would def take leinart.... if i see one more dbrick>leinart im going to go crazy!!!

#47 nyjets2823, Apr 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2005
  8. deviljets7

deviljets7 Well-Known Member

You hit the nail right no the head here. I think its possible that they try to trade down if it's D'Brick and/or Leinart at #4, however I can't see anyone other than D'Brick, Leinart, or Mario at #4.

9. KleckoMawaeChrebet

KleckoMawaeChrebet New Member

C'mon... consistency is about having playmakers???**Stop.**Consistency is about good blocking, good tackling and good coaching.**That's why teams make the playoffs.**

Why this obsession with the playmakers when are offense was not even functional last year?**We couldn't open holes for runners, couldn't protect the passer, couldn't stop turning the ball over... we couldn't even get the center - QB exchange right!!!**Where does a playmaker fit into that?