Fed up with Rex and Tannenbaum

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DHarris52, Oct 12, 2011.

1. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

shotty's playcalling makes me long for the days when coslet or even joe walton was the OC. think of rex as this decade's version of walt michaels. the offense doesn't begin to compare favorably of the jets even with pat ryan, o'brien or todd as the qb.

2. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

The '86 team, circa mid-October of that year, played better than any Jet team since '68, and was only surpassed by the 1998 team, and the team duringthe play-off run of 2010

#202 Endlessly Counting, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  3. Endlessly Counting

The '86 team was 10-1 before they were completely undermined by injuries. There were a number of mentally tough players on that team. Marvin Powell, Reggie McElroy, Joe Fields, Dan Alexander, Mickey Shuler, Al Toon, Freeman McNeil, Joe Klecko, Marty Lyons, Lance Mehl to name about 10. Joe Walton was the problem with that team, and that has been extensively documented. If that team had Rex Ryan at the helm, they would've won a Super Bowl

#203 Endlessly Counting, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  4. Endlessly Counting

Forgot Jimmy Sweeney for '86 Jets. Powell was not on the team

5. Scottso

Scottso Member

Hahahahaha. ah Jesus Christ. I can't even read the replies. This place can be way too much...

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Nah, they would have Schotty, and he cancels out talent every time.

7. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

at some, schotty's incompetence and lack of ability to change gameplan, has to come back to REX's ability as a coach. The rediculous drafting the past 2 years has to come back to REX's ability as a coach......were a pass team... no were a run team ...were tied for 20th ( D points allowed)its starting to feel like Rex doesnt have a gameplan and in thought is quite disorganized. Rex is a great coach in terms of attitude,,, but ineptitude as far as academia of coaching.

8. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Your posts in general are borderline unreadable but this block of shit takes that to a whole new level. Well done.

9. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

sorry bro....i have bipolar disorder and it kinda reflects in the posts sometimes.im calling my doctor in the am for an increase in medication.dammit.thank you for your honesty.you guys are kinda my family and i love the feedback i get from you from a football perspective and life. You guys come from all walks of life and poverty from what i understand and read. but just know you are appreciated and loved and even though i dont think much of this board really understands anything about football,, i appreciate every single individual as a human
    and this board IS my social network you guys are my google but as far as REXRYAN is concerned he is becoming a fat fucking piece of f*cking shit that knows NOTHING about coaching and i pray we lose monday.again thanks again champ( miamiplug)

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

this is brilliant.

seriously. well done.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, so I'm just gonna post a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head

[​IMG]

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I would have a reply but my multiple personalities............... Miamipuck, Miamibuttplug, Miamipuke, Miamipunk, Miamifuck, Miamipluck, Miamiplug and Miamiphuck............. are going to have a huddle and will reply just as soon as we figure out just what's going on here........

#212 Miamipuck, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  13. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

:rofl:I never laughed so hard in my life.

14. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

LMAO^^^ That is funny!

15. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

well said and I agree.

16. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Tannenbaum is responsible for this garbage of a season....his infatuation with Nmandi Ashmogoa (how's that working out for Philly ?) and his inattention to the D and O lines reeks.

17. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

Fuck you Rex. Fuck you Tannenbaum Fuck you Sanchez.

And fuck me for believing in this team.

18. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

Fuck you Rex. Fuck you Tannenbaum. Fuck you Sanchez.

And fuck me for believing in this team.

19. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

Gotta place blame where blame is due, Tanny dropped the ball this offseason, O Line needs serious upgrades, we need a safety who can actually play safety, and at least one pass rusher.

Our Defense sucked royally on the last drive, but our offense HAS to score more than 13 points, let alone give 7 to the other team.

20. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

Im sorry,as much as I like Rex,something's gotta give. If you want to keep your job, you have to stop with this loyalty bullshit. Theres no reason Brian Schottenheimer should have a job right now. I don't even care that it's mid season. He needs to go IMMEDIATELY! We can't even beat the fuckin Broncos so WTF are we holding on to? Playoffs? We have no shot with Schitty at the helm.