Fan gets arrested for doing JETS chant at Qualcomm Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Woodhead77

Woodhead77 New Member

That guy put up one hell of a fight..I would of been doing the chant while being carried away..Fuck you san diego

2. wexy

wexy Member

now that its all over the internet,something may happen. It certainly is a fine for the SDPD. Morons.
    I hope he does sue their asses.

3. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

BOOOOOOOO that is total bullshit....he's getting off and should sue the SDPD

my whole experience with SD which is their asshole fans on this message board to that video makes me sick..they are such trash its unreal

4. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Fuck the Po lice!

5. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

That's awesome that the chargers were sticking up for him, but wow just wow....wonder how much he paid for those seats and how much he'll be paying to get out of jail and so on.

6. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

you mean the ones that they stuff in the drawer and dont do shit about? bc thats what happened to me. look we need police in this world but the assholes that we give the job to for the most part are just there to cause trouble without consequences. i would assume you are not one of those guys out of respect but you can obviously see our perspective on this as well. the guy has a right to root for his team peacefully and by all accounts of the people around him thats what he was doing, gap in the tape or not.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

I would've been chanting :jets: while I was gettig carried out like that. Haha

8. cassie96

cassie96 Member

That is the great thing about everyone having a camera now....they can document how insane some cops are with their "power."

9. billo83

billo83 Member

So let me ask you this: what would you do if you were cheering for your team, and then suddenly get tackled by 5 dirtbags? You're not going to just take it. He was justified in resisting.

10. jcjet

jcjet Member

That is ridiculous, I smell a lawsuit.

11. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

that's it, exactly. The best part was, "Attica, Attica!" I shuoldn't laugh.

12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

New World order police state hits San Diego.

13. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Sorry for the lack of compassion stanner but after dealing with south orange police for 4 years my patience for cops is only leveled by the fact that my uncle is a police chief. Otherwise I too might paint you all with the same "fucking asshole" brush.

14. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I beat you to it!!!!!!!!!!!

15. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

This is bullshit, But there has been a no tolerance policy at west coast games for years now. All someone has to do is text your seat section to security and they will come and throw your ass out.

The only games that I can scream and chant at out here is at the oakland games, because their own fans are already acting crazy.

Be careful out there!

16. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

Fuck those pigs. I support the good cops who are actually out there to make a difference in our society. The only difference those fat fucking power pigs are making is to make this society worse. They should never hold a badge anywhere ever again fucking scumbags.

17. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

this is just fkn crazy....hope they sue and this goes viral and gets picked up on some networks or something and made a big deal of...for fuck sake, this is crazy!!!!!

18. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

As a cop, I think these guys went too far. Now I'm not going to destroy them, because I don't know all the facts. BUT, from what I saw on the video...those cops were out of line and went too far. As far as the fan resisting, the law states you have the right to resist an unlawful arrest, which this was. Hope they get muff punted.

19. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

most stadiums now have a text # where you can text security and say what the problem is...and they zoom in on the exact person of complaint......if youre a JETS fan in a Chargers game......and someone says your drunk and saying obscenities.....this is what happens!

20. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member