Fan gets arrested for doing JETS chant at Qualcomm Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Out for the Season

Out for the Season New Member

"Public Intoxication"... I could probably drink one beer and get arrested with this charge.

2. Out for the Season

Out for the Season New Member

Let them wait until it is neutral ground, he could get arrested again in Indy. :breakdance:

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

he was being a douchebag, lucky he didnt get his ass kicked.

i am sure that something occured in the time that the camera doesnt show between when he was chanting and they hog tied him. but naturally none of us jets fans are going to realize that.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The problem is that could have been any of us, one of our fellow posters experienced it himself in 04. As a former Chargers season ticket holder I've seen it happen. Like I've been saying most of their fans while nice people are crybabies, I promise you if the Chargers were winning this game nobody would have said shit to this guy.

5. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Things that make you go 'mmmm'.

6. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

How do you know it was edited. The guy probably stopped taping and then hit the record button again to show what these cops did & if the Jets fan was drunk, then that San Diego Chargers fan wouldn't have said "He didn't do anything. He's just rooting for his team"

That off duty cop and the entire San Diego PD should be sued by the Jets fan.

7. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

exactly. if the guy really committed a crime it would have been spelled out. (drinking at a football game?! you don't say...they sell booze)

instead, the p-d is just protecting their own who decided to fuck with someone they didn't like. and got caught. (and for the record, that guy was acting like a jackass - but he wasn't breaking any laws).

that was just a sickening display. those cops acting all hard-ass as if they were 'in the shit'. get real...it was a football game and they thought they were playing to the crowd. in fact, even the crowd wasn't impressed.

that dude is owed a ticket to the colts game.

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

When you say most,and you consider the amount of cops you know vs the amount of cops in the US you should realize what a retarded statement that is.
    There are bad apples,thats no secret. but you also have to realize that in high crime areas,most of which are non-white,a cop can barely make a move anymore to do his/her job because every fukin thing is racist these days. They are damned if they do,damned if they don't. I also happen to know of a town where I grew up that has a whole dept of asshole cops that none of the neighboring towns cops can stand. But just because of that doesn't mean i'm going to assume the cops at Qualcomm were wrong,until i know the whole story. And it is evident in that video that there is much more to the story

Another thing...cops recruited from where? I have 2 family members that went through Suffolk academy, Abd i have friends from the military that couldn't get through the psych evaluation for suffolk. I'm not really sure where you get this stuff from

#388 typeOnegative13NY, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  9. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

So let me see if I'm following you...

1. Most cops abuse there power.
    2. Cops shouldn't arrest people with-out criminal records.
    3. Manslaughter (one word) has tripled because officers are recruited from the worsts(sp?) parts of the city and have there records deleted...or something like that...
    4. Although all of these "scum bag" cops exsist, you just HAPPEN to be related to not one, but TWO of the good ones.

Do you wear a helmet on a daily basis?

10. jetzfan

jetzfan Member

http://www.asylum.com/2010/01/19/san-diego-cops-arrest-jets-fan-at-san-diego-stadium/?icid=main|search3|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asylum.com%2F2010%2F01%2F19%2Fsan-diego-cops-arrest-jets-fan-at-san-diego-stadium%2F

It made AOL today

11. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/rough_go_for_jet_fan_NB4n6uOatukibfcvmIvz8H

They found the guy and interviewed him.

12. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

one of those fat pigs better get the axe. just like rex ryan says you take a swipe at one of ours we'll take a swipe at one of yours. dont fuck with gang green nation.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I still love how he was just yelling Jets Jet Jets, over and over again.

Didn't even slip in a J-E, he must've been hammered.

14. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Calling someone out for spelling and using there and exsist? (their, exist)

I do support your disagreement with him though.

15. the99

the99 New Member

He was wrong and they were wrong.

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well the off duty officer said that he was intoxicated and out of control. Could it have been that the off duty officer didn't like the loss being rubbed in his face by a Jet fan and figured he could call his buddies in to take care of it?

The first part of the video did not show him to be out of control.

As for the video being "edited", maybe after the first couple of minutes of him chanting Jets the person taking the video decided it was monotonous and stopped taping.

When he saw the officers coming he decided to tape some more. I am pretty sure he would have been watching the game and not the Jet fan and is why he didn't have it right on the rest of the action as it started.

You are assuming a lot just like others are on the other side of the aisle are assuming the officers were wrong.

And I have dozens of friends and family in NYPD, DEA, etc. so I know both sides of the coin.

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Why was he wrong?

18. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i went to the monday night game there last year and one fan threatened to call security on me and all i did was cheer for the revis pick 6. pussy ass fans in SD. in the meadowlands im pretty sure the guy who calls security gets thrown out for being a vag if its a BS situation (obviously joking about the meadowlands part. wish i wasnt though)

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Way to jump to conclusions on that one...

20. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

My 3 year old causes more ruckus at games. That in no way shape or form is inappropriate behavior for a football game.

The fact that there is missing footage from the video makes the video junk. Bottom line, he pissed off the wrong person, and they got their buddies to come take care of him. I'm sure it will get investigated though, just for the mere fact that this is picking up so much press. I just feel bad that the dude and his girl had to miss the game.