Fan gets arrested for doing JETS chant at Qualcomm Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

If you are the one who filmed it,then where does the throwing stuff at him come into play? Because someone in the video says someone threw something at him

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Just saw it what a disgrace...freedom of speech...huh...you can burn an American Flag but you can't chant J-E-T-S...proud day for the people of San Diego...

3. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Why would anyone "step" to a women in a wheelchair? Seems incredibly retarded to me. Now I think this guy was just being a stupid asshat.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

They should sue their asses off.

Emotional damage has been done, they missed the win.

5. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

Forget the lawsuits. Forget firing the cops. He probably wasn't even charged or fined - just detained at the drunk tank and if that was full (like it was for me), then he spent a half day+ in SD County. It's a non-issue to the fascist old guard regime that runs San Diego - conservative military blood coursing through its veins.
    He's free now, no harm no foul to them. One of those cops could have (wink wink) thought they heard him say something like "I'll kills 'ya" and everything they did fwd, taped or not taped, is justified.
    Being selfish - I'm calling our record against them in the playoffs: Green Lantern's Revenge...from 10/6/05 (my non-filmed, lesser-celebrated arrest) - we've played them there in the playoffs twice, we're 2-0. That's the poetic justice. That's the karma they deserve for putting a costumed hero in handcuffs in front of frightened and perplexed small children. Unnecessary display of enforcement by authority = Jets win, apparently every time.

Many of us argue about whether we hate the Dolphins or Patriots more - but for me, it's always been the Chargers. At least since CMart ran for his 100th career touchdown in their house in front of my very eyes. The outcome of the game compounded with SDPD's killjoy oppression=pure joy to me. The world knows 2 things about the Chargers based on video evidence Sunday: security sucks and their team can't beat the Jets in the playoffs.

6. typeOnegative13NY

If there were people irate with him,and he was still drunk and mouthy(he was),the cops also have an obligation to protect HIM. You only see his immediate area,and not the area of whomever was angry with him. Again,the cops arent the 1st ones in,it has to escalate to that point. But everyone is always so quick to blame the cops without knowing shit. You people are gonna love Marshall law,except you'll have no one to call to help you against the same idiots you love protecting.

#346 typeOnegative13NY, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Well lets all go to Indy and see if we can get arrested. Its the key to our success.

8. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

I can't speak for the Indianapolis inmate population but the fine folks incarcerated with me at San Diego County Jail were pleasant and kind - much nicer than our uniformed hosts.

9. Milliner is your Mommy

anyone else kinda think this is just some guy who thought itd be funny to pretend to be the guy who taped it

10. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

the vid on youtube is posted under the same user name... fyi. doesn't mean you're wrong, but it alludes to it :)

11. Cribb

Cribb New Member

The Chargers' fans in the area seemingly defend the Jets fan when the police take him away. That speaks volumes about the situation. Regardless, the Jets fan was down right stupid for attempting to resist. In that situation go talk with the police and work it out. Fighting does not help your cause.

12. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

It didn't look like he had a chance to talk to him...the first cop kinda just tackles him.

Although You don't know if they were talking right prior to the cop tackiling him.

I am hoping for an update on this story, b/c if he got arrested for chanting Jets than this is just absolute bs....annoying or not the guy paid for the seats he deserves to chant for his team. Or at least a warning from cop or security that he had better settle down.

but whatever I guess...on to Indy.

13. HarmCityJet

HarmCityJet New Member

OK, OK, you've earned your PBA card.

14. typeOnegative13NY

I have a stack of them

15. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I agree the Jet fan shouldn't have been hastled by the cops.

Resisting the Cops, if you're right or wrong isn't smart.

Chances are the dude wouldn't have been arrested if he didn't resist. Act civil and talk to the police.....not resist.

We don't know the entire story and what happen prior to the video.

16. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

[​IMG]

#356 Indiana_Jones, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  17. JRNYJIM

JRNYJIM New Member

To Thiruvil

Hi Thiruvil,

I'm Jim Powers from 1010 WINS news radio in New York City. We are interested in talking to you to see if we can find out more about the Jets fan arrested at the Chargers game you videotaped.

Can you call us?
    212-315-7090

Thanks,
    Jim Powers

18. Milliner is your Mommy

Oh wow I did not notice that. It probably is him thats crazy

19. EL1525

EL1525 New Member

I thought it was pretty shady. If you watch at the end the guys gf looks like she gets the guy from behind them contact info, maybe to be a witness. Or Maybe she was just a whore.

20. zor

zor New Member

hahhahahahahah!!!