Fan gets arrested for doing JETS chant at Qualcomm Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

No offense man but your really grasping at straws. I am entirely familiar with the routine at the Q and with Charger fans. I had season tickets for 7 years going back. They can be awesome people to watch games with but they turn into some whiny bitches real quick.

2. mrgoose

mrgoose Member

Thanks for the info....horrible situation. Expect that guy's lawyer to be calling you in the near future...

3. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

1. If it posts like a duck and acts like a duck, it's a duck...or in this case, a pig.

2. Pig is a generally accepted term for a police officer, owing its gain in popularity to the movie Wayne's World. I do not consider it a personal attack since it is colloquial slang.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pig

It is not even noted as derogatory.

3. You are the only one acting tough here. Do you know JoeJet? Hello hypocrite.

Furthermore, I have said what I am saying to you to a good cop's face, and he actually respected me for it. So again, you're assuming.

4. My cousin is a decorated military veteran. He currently serves in the Marine Reserves as a sharp shooting instructor. After his stint as one of the best damn police officers in the nation, he went on to get his commercial pilot's license. He was asked during pilot school to become an instructor there before he even graduated. Not exactly a dumbass.

I suggest you stop making wild suppositions and pointing fingers until YOU know the facts. This is something you've stated in this very thread...might be time to follow your own advice.

Reality check...out!

#323 brothermoose, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  4. Scottso

Scottso Member

I would much rather talk about it face to face, I think that would be alot more productive.

5. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Meet me at Applebees.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Why were the cops even involved? I don't see why this couldn't have been handled by stadium staff.

For anyone who's still trashing the fan, refer to posts 302 and 313.

7. deef

deef Member

That's exactly why we need to wait for the police report. I understand my hypothetical about him mumbling is playing devils advocate, but all I'm trying to say is that I want to hear both sides of the story. How could you not feel bad for the guy if it turns out he was arrested for no good reason. Until I get more info though, I'm not going to assume he's innocent OR guilty.

I should judge him less harshly for resisting because it was in the heat of the moment, but I stick by the notion that it's a foolish thing to do because whether you're right or wrong you can't win that battle. That's my only knock on the guy.

8. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

This woman in the wheelchair needs to be arrested and given no special treatment what-so-ever. Throw her in a cell...throw away the key...and take away the wheels on her chair this bitch doesnt deserve them. Say what you will about me being a heartless bastard but if this is true it really really really pisses me off.

This cunt thinks she has the right to just slap somebody in public??? I don't care what was said once you hit somebody and think you can get away with it there is a problem.

There should be no difference (legally) whether she slaps him...or he punches her head off...

AND TO TOP IT OFF, AFTER SHE SLAPS HIM SHE GETS HIM THROWN OUT OF THE GAME?????

my god i am so livid right now this has got me wanting to go fill all my town's handicapped spaces with bricks and quicksand

I want this womans face on my t shirt that reads "WANTED: THIS BITCH FOR BEING A BITCH
    fuck. this. shit.

someone needs to make these fucking morons realize they can't be a cop just because they want to be a professional tough guy

and for the record...i would pay money to make sure this woman in the wheelchair reads this post and understands my hatred for her. Although, if i really had my way i would organize a public stoning for this woman....just don't aim for the legs, we don't want to ruin their functionality

one more thing...don't attack me if you have a relative in a wheelchair, i do, and i don't hate him...BUUUUUUT THIS WOMAN IS A CUNT

9. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

drunk men will not go quietly...pretty much ever

and then you add on the fact that he, along with others, profess his innocence..i think he handled himself pretty well, most guys on this board probably wouldn't have gotten out of that situation with out being tased :jets:

Oh, and even if he did mumble something to her...there is no substantial reason or excuse for her to lay a finger on him...at all..ever

10. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

Are you guys gonna do the 2 for $20?

11. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I respect the police but I hate the rotten apples in the force more than I hate a lot of terrible things in life. A lot of these pricks get a badge and then it becomes 'OH YEAH SAY THAT TO MY FACE' followed by an arrest when you really do tell them.

12. Scottso

Scottso Member

Hahahaha...I'm more of a Friday's guy, they got great appetizers.

13. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I smell a classic post.

14. deef

deef Member

NY Vilmaniac, I concede defeat...that was the post of the year right there. You're right, there's no excuse for her touching him whatsoever, she should have been thrown out if that's true. You could not have possibly put that any better...then to follow up with the 2 for $20 :rofl:

15. stanner

stanner Member

it's not your personal experience, it's your cousin's.

it's a FACT: i falsify a document, i'm subject to disciplinary action, which i will strongly speculate would result in my dismissal.

anyone who argues "most, all, 90%" about anything is full of shit and has a chip on their shoulder for some reason. i guarantee you you don't know 2 cops.

16. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Depends on what state your from. Georgia, for example, will allow you do whatever it takes to prevent unlawful arrest. Arkansas, on the other hand, has a very relaxed police brutality mind set. It's not uncommen in Arkansas to see people arrested for arguing with State Police or for guys to get the shit kicked out of them for running. Rodney King would be dead if he was in Arkansas when his incident occured. And the sad thing is, nobody would have prosocuted the police.

So, short answer, depends on your state to how it is written.

Don't be a homer. Cops need a degree or military service in order to be cops. So, since basic training/boot camp and ait/tech school earn you college credits, ALL cops have at least some college. That doesn't mean they're all bright, but I'd venture to say your statement is a little overboard.

#336 SyracuseJet, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  17. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

18. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

When I first saw the thread before watching the video I figured he did something stupid. I was totally wrong. That is fucked up.

Did anyone see the feature on Real Sports about the "Texting" system they have now in NFL stadiums? You text a complaint and someone checks it out VIA camera. This might have been what happened here.

Personally when I am in an opposing stadium or arena I tend to keep to myself and be friendly to the people around me. I got into shit with a guy in Baltimore 2 years ago. When the cops came and asked what was up everyone pointed to the other guy.

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

They do appear miffed that Jets fans had the audacity to root loudly in their presence. I guess that outdated freedom of speech thing ends at the ballpark in SD.

20. vajetsfan

vajetsfan New Member

Even the chargers fan is saying, someone threw something at him and he didn't do anything. That is messed up.