F*ck Tom Brady

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Brook, I almost want to pull my eyes out when I have to hear QBs being assed kissed by the media. Being a Patriot fan, I am somewhat immune to the media's ass-kissing of Brady.

This will be another SB that Brady gets an MVP award when the defense was actually the MVP.

Even I at this point am laughing my ass off on how lucky Brady has been in his career. He is the GOAT for sure, but come on. When the opposing team does not score a TD and is held to 9 points, does it get any easier when you consider the weapons he had?

Listening to Michael Irving on the NFL channel having an ass-kissing orgasm over Brady was just over the top.

I feel your pain and I recommend wearing mittens so you will not pull your eyes out.

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Most of Brady's Super Bowls make no sense at all from a logic stand point. Only the win over the Panthers and Eagles make somewhat sense and don't have much controversy.

Take a look at these 10 Super Bowls:
    1. The Rams were heavy favorites and the Patriots defense shut down the Greatest Show on Turf.
    2. Panthers made sense. Carolina kicker did blow it though, kicking the ball out of bounds.
    3. Eagles made sense. McNabb wasn't quite good enough.
    4. Giants somehow upset the far superior Patriots.
    5. Giants somehow do it again. Unreal.
    6. Seahawks hand Brady his 4th with the WORST play call I have ever seen in a Super Bowl instead of handing it to Lynch for the win.
    7. Falcons COMPLETELY COLLAPSE in the most pathetic way I have ever seen, to hand Brady his 5th title.
    8. Brady plays his best Super Bowl. Looks really good. LOSES to back-up QB Nick Foles. What the hell?
    9. HIGH POWERED Rams offense doesn't score a single touchdown? Brady gets #6.
    10. HIGH POWERED defending Super Bowl Champion Chiefs don't score a single touchdown and look horrendous and out of sync? Brady gets #7.

It really is a crazy road to how he ended up with 7 rings. I don't see how people watch those games and think he is the greatest quarterback because of them though. It's a team sport and many things seem to fall Brady's way.

What is good about Brady is his longevity. That can't be denied. Taking over a (7-9) team and instantly winning the Super Bowl is impressive too.

How would he have done behind the Chiefs O-line going against the Bucs D last night though? Not very good. As the 2 Giants games showed us.

ukjetsfan likes this.
  3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

@The Dark Knight

I dont know, I dont think he just fell into 7 rings either. His best years, they didnt even win a title which is the odd part (2006-2012). The years where things werent as good, he won titles.

Tom Brady has more rings than any franchise does. He also never won a title without a bye week until yesterday. He just defies all odds, its insane.

Do you think hes better than Joe Montana? I never watched Joe Montana

The Dark Knight likes this.
  4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I personally can't compare Brady to most of the top QB's in NFL history. He is in his own category for many reasons.

5. Linebacker712

Linebacker712 Well-Known Member

I care less about the analysts jizzing themselves over Brady now. I never had anything against the Buccaneers, I like Bruce Ariens, and I'm happy for Todd Bowles, so if Brady is enjoying his retirement gig in Florida like all the other elderly New Englanders, I don't have a dog in that fight. I'm actually enjoying Patriot fans jumping off the bandwagon of their own team and following their masturbatory fantasy (both women and normally heterosexual men) to Tampa. It's pathetic and I love it.

ukjetsfan and JetBlue like this.
  6. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

No, not me. I hate Brady. I don't really hate Belichick, except for cheating. He should have been our HC, and we should have been great for the last 20 years. I can't hate a guy for not wanting to work for the Johnsons.

ConcordeChops likes this.
  8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

He also threw another touchdown pass to Gronk

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

2 zimas and an avacado salad later ....

bicketybam likes this.
  10. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

It may be that we wouldn’t have been all that great unless we also drafted Brady.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Brady twice brought Michigan back against no less an opponent than Alabama in the Orange Bowl. He had the 'it' factor before he even came to NE. Lloyd Carr stupidly kept screwing Brady with that lefty QB Drew Henson who didn't amount to anything football or baseball-wise afterwards. Brady put NE on the map and that racist, drunken fanbase of theirs ought to use the deposit money from their redeemed malt liquor containers to bankroll a statue of Mo Lewis.

Patriot, BrowningNagle and JetBlue like this.
  12. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

If Mo Lewis doesn't knock Drew Bledsoe out Brady would have been the starter sooner or later. The coaching staff would have seen him play better in preseason than Bledsoe.

#52 coloradojet, Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

he can't handle his liquor. lightweight

14. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Brady is clearly gifted and the fact he is a winner is no surprise. But even the most talented players need luck. What if Marino/Elway played for Walsh and the 49ers instead of Montanna for example. What if Peyton Manning or Aaron Rogers played for the Patriots instead of Brady? What if Fran Tarkenton played for the Steelers instead of Bradshaw?

I will agree with you that the original Patriot fans were drunks. I should know because I had to deal with them. But when Sullivans, very bad owners, sold the team to Kiam and then Kraft bought it afterward, things change drastically. Today you have these what I would call pink hats and yuppie like fans. If you stand to cheer your told to sit down because you are blocking the view. If you swear you are removed immediately. If someone misbehaves using your season tickets, you lose your season tickets. So the days of drunken fans seem over now.

As to racism, the Red Sox have had issues at Fenway Park. I am not aware of any serious racism issues at Gillette, but it could be because of the strict behavior rules it would not be tolerated.

I am not sure if other stadiums have this, but Gillette has jail cells that can hold up to 25 people. So if you act up, you could find yourself there for several hours before the real police take you away.

I have toured all of Gillette stadium over the years but was never allowed in the Patriots locker room. I guess Belichick is very protective about it. As to the visitor's locker room, I did not notice any cameras or recording devices (LOL). Some of the suites piss me off because I can never afford them. I am sure some of my observations are common for other NFL stadiums. Being an NFL game fan is an expensive hobby these days.

ukjetsfan likes this.
  15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Yes, circumstances definitely impact results, but winning 7 times and going to 10, when the next closest records are 4 wins and 5 appearances, can’t rationally attempted to be argued that Brady is merely very fortunate to have been put in favorable situations.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I understand that... And that wasn't my point so much as I was using Mo Lewis as a platform for the "drunken, racist (Patriots) fanbase" insult. ; )

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

and how many guys did they ADD this year? brady, gronkowski, mccoy, joe haeg, leonard fournette, antonio brown, steve mclendon, wirfs and winfield were game changers too. add that to new guys from last year like suh and shaq barret and devin white.

the team had a ton of turnover and brought in assasins to do just what they did. give them credit, give brady credit for leading it. but fuck that guy. its beyond me how he continues to perform, even though ill argue that his situations seem to always be really perfect for him.

18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Nothing says perfect situation like taking over an 0-2 team that was 5-11 the year before. That’s the only other example of his taking over a team which is the situation you seem to be referencing.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

no im not referencing that. he was a qb who was a piece of a team that won in the beginning. he didnt start getting looked at as a guy who carried his team until the randy moss years. and he has had a very solid team around him for a long long time.

20. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

Have to say, it's not the Patriots so I didn't really care much. It's the Bucs he won it with. A team loaded up with mercenaries (not just Brady) for a run like this. If it's the Patriots I'm seething. If it's some NFC south team...meh