F*ck Tom Brady

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

its all just enviousness that a 6th rnd afterthought became the GOAT thru Mo Lewis

yeah he gets favoritism and is a whiney prick like Marino. at least Marino didnt win all the SBs.

2. Losmeister

and of course Jets fans will say we dont want Marino cos he didnt win a SB cos they are happy to have shit QB play and acquire draft picks....

3. Amaru

Amaru Well-Known Member

Brady's greatness is cemented because of his success with Tampa and Belichick's lack of success this year with New England. However, if Brady had bombed this year and the Pats made another deep playoff run, the narrative would obviously be a lot different, and in my opinion, that would've been the preferred outcome. Unfortunately, that was not to be, and yes, at this point Brady's GOAT status is indisputable.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I don't really buy this because I can't consider Cam Newton even an average passer in this league at this point in his career. Of course he adds the running element but Brady also went to the team that lead the league in passing last year. Winston was just a turnover nightmare.

It'll be interesting to see what the Patriots do to try to rectify they're shitty passing game next year. But they probably win 8-9 games with a mediocre passing game this past year.

5. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

I agree. And your final paragraph can not, in my opinion, be said often enough.

Fuck Tom Brady.

6. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

I'm rooting against him, but it's not quite the same hatred as when he was on a division rival.

Throws 3 picks on the road in an NFC Championship and somehow wins when he doesn't deserve too. Gregg Williams on the Packers sideline on the last play of the 1st half. Kicking the field goal at the end of the 4th...somehow Brady always gets the ridiculous breaks. Even when he's on the sidelines

7. Amaru

Amaru Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with any of that – the Pats' talent level this year was pretty awful all around while Brady went to a stacked team – but this does put to bed the notion that Brady is reliant on the Belichick system to succeed, something I had previously thought. Taken together with the 6 Super Bowl wins and 10 Super Bowl appearances, I just don't think the case can be made anymore against Brady being the GOAT. It sucks but it is what it is.

8. Losmeister

nobody coaches a CB to look at the QB for 20 yards as he backpeddles at 75% while the WR runs by him...

jussatn

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

10. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Brady needed Belli and his system to become the GOAT (they did this weird thing where they developed their QB and built around him) but it was clear towards the tailend of his time in Boston that the Pats were reliant on Brady throwing to no-name receivers to have any success.

I'm not quite ready to toss Bellichick and the Pats into the AFC East irrelevant pile as they still looked somewhat dangerous prior to Cam going down with Covid and the list of opt-outs they have returning would be a damn good FA class it it's own right.

If we can get ourselves off the foot of the division next year then I think that will be an achievement in itself.

Amaru likes this.
  11. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I see you, and raise you that unless the Jets get Watson it would take a miracle for the Jets to not finish last in the division (I don’t see Darnold or a rookie doing it). Houston shows that they could finish last even with Watson. This is a bad team.

12. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I agree; f**k Tom Brady.

Who the hell kisses their kids on THE LIPS? What a weirdo!

NYJetsO12, themorey and MoWilkBeast like this.
  13. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

14. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

Bump

Fuck Tom Brady

FJF and Dierking like this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Refs doing their job on behalf of Brady.

#35 Dierking, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    Brook! and Burnz like this.
  16. Dierking

KC taking timeouts. Asplain.

17. Dierking

Refs having a big game for the bucs

Brook! likes this.
  18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Boomer called them out. Loved it. But for real. Is Brady fucking the wifes of refs as a side job or something? Every big game, the zebras bail this asshole out.

Dierking likes this.
  19. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Brady won, who cares? Dude's the best ever and at least he won somewhere other than NE. Belicheat is a bigger douche anyway. Brady winning is the first step at proving that Belicheat is a fraud who got lucky in getting the best QB ever.

bicketybam likes this.
  20. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Brady’s the best. 7 SBs is unheard. Brady knows what it takes to win.