ETA ‘till Stephen A Smith calls giants racist for not drafting a black QB

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Faux machine, Apr 26, 2019.

?

As the tread title asks

Poll closed May 6, 2019.
  1. By Monday

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. By Wednesday

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. By Friday

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

No

2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You're in denial /cognitive dissonance. My examples are perfect proof of subliminal racism.
    Multiple examples. Yet you just cry coincidence after each one. That's what's silly. Military intelligence teaches it's
    Recruits that there is no such thing as coincidence.. Faith? Another word as useless as belief and coincidence. Plenty of people have faith in a god that doesn't exist. I did once.Waste of time. You either know something or you dont.
    I know the nfl is racist and I've explained how. You believe it's Not and have provided nothing but " I believe what I was told before you got here, so it can't
    Be"

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Record seems to be skipping.

Faux machine likes this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Your examples are proof. 99 other examples are proof of brainwashing. Got it.

5. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Nope, what I'm saying is completely different from what you say and hear every day. I can only stay on level one till you graduate to the next chapter though.
    Every week of every year,you are the one who does and says the exact same thing..hey man, you see that catch yesterday?! Week after after week of the same redundant.."why do we keep losing? .. Never questioning the underworkings or origins of sports entertainment.
    Broken record? Neener neener, tin foil, neener neener. Who's
    The original thinker here?

6. abyzmul

There's nothing original about what you are regurgitating. I have read it's like on numerous conspiracy forums and heard it in videos and documentaries. Granted, other people were somehow able to make it interesting, where you just repeat the same mantras as though you were trying to bore people into hypnosis. You're not original. You're a faulty playback.

FJF, stinkyB, The Waterboy and 2 others like this.
  7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Of course you’re an excellent driver.

NY Jets68 and FJF like this.
  8. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

What you are telling me is there are people who agree with me and understand it.
    You've never heard any of my examples of corporate, subliminal racism., that I have expressed here.
    You of course avoid what I said about your turning on your tv and doing the same thing over and over, for years and years.
    And frankly, you don't' know how to discern reputable anti establishment viewpoints from govt psi op one's.
    You simply lump everything together that wasn't part of your rat wheel, obey govt training.

9. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

. What’s your preferred lizard overlord? Terrestrial, interdimensional, or extraterrestrial?

10. Faux machine

No, what I’ve been telling you is that I’ve heard this all before better described and more articulately worded twenty years ago.

11. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Wrong. Burden of proof is a logical tenant that states that the person who makes a claim is the one responsible for proving it. That holds true with any positive assertion (IE stating that bigfoot exists, fairies exist, Joe Smith murdered Jack Brown, The Giants are racist etc).

To say that there is not evidence that claim X isn't true is a logical fallacy. It has nothing to do with taking sides as true or false. The positive claim bears the logical burden in every scenario.

There is a big difference between a black QB and a mobile QB. Who is the one generalizing here? Did Russel Wilson not win a Super Bowl? Is Josh Allen not a mobile QB?

Being mobile is generally viewed as a positive unless that QB in particular struggles with accuracy and looks to run first, hence the knock on Josh Allen. This happens regardless of race.

If Josh Allen was a better pocket passer, he would have gone earlier in the draft. Darnold is mobile, but he's not a one trick pony. He can pass, move the pocket, hit targets on the run and throw deep when needed.

#51 Sam Hammer, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  12. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

It should be and it's a pretty silly term, but it means somebody with Jewish heritage that becomes an atheist, basically a cultural "Jew," not an actual follower of Judaism.

To me it is a terrible description of somebody. He's just an atheist, no longer a jew, it's almost like how people that leave Islam and become atheists call themselves Secular Jihadists. It's just an arbitrary label.

There are Christian atheists as well but they are different. A Christian atheist is one who follows the teachings of Jesus but doesn't worship him as a god or believe the supernatural stuff in the bible.

#52 Sam Hammer, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    K'OB and BrowningNagle like this.
  13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Steven A Smith would be a hypocrite to say anything about this considering he stereotyped Haskins as being a running QB

Biggs and FJF like this.
  14. abyzmul

It's like the same post, over and over and over again. You probably have Notepad open with a collection of pre-written sentences and you just rearrange them each time you reply to someone else.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  15. abyzmul

Interdimensional is my bag.

Faux machine likes this.
  16. Faux machine

Not only a hypocrite but he said Jones name was corney

17. Faux machine

You gotta head to the mothman festival, I caught Rosemary Ellen Guiley’s interdimensions paranormal Bigfoot seminar a couple years ago. Pure gold.

abyzmul likes this.
  18. Faux machine

You clearly don’t understand what cognitive dissonance means.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Can confirm. The mothman festival is amazing

Faux machine likes this.
  20. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I think more than a few Giants fans feel this way. My friend from Conn. was at the house watching the draft and we resuscitated him after the Jones pick said he thinks the Giants will never have a black QB.

I said really, and he said he kind of thinks that. Probably should've delved more deeply into why but the Bruins game was coming back on and needed to make myself another Jack. Never thought to bring it back up. I will next time we hang out.