ETA ‘till Stephen A Smith calls giants racist for not drafting a black QB

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Faux machine, Apr 26, 2019.

?

As the tread title asks

Poll closed May 6, 2019.
  1. By Monday

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. By Wednesday

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. By Friday

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Yeah, insulting me. That helps your viewpoint.i forgive you. Fine, so why bring it up then? You felt the need to point out a black QB won a SB.
    If the league were actually letting things play out naturally. Black QBS would have been in SBs, 15 to 20 times by now. With more than 2 wins.
    Warren Moon, Vick, Cunningham, McNabb. Would all be raising trophies. Or at least been in one.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Don't take it as an insult. It was an observation based on experience.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"Observation based on experience" is just made up words.

FJF and Hackenberg like this.
  4. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

No, it was based on bias and the inability to understand alternate viewpoints with an open mind. You in fact approach what I say with the same mindset as a racist would. You assume I'm wrong based on years of your conditioning. Not actual proven knowledge of anything. You excuse insulting me while I have to walk on egg shells to make sure you don't get hurt or offended.
    Philadelphia Eagles: Philadelphia has a large black population. So the Nfl made sure to have 2 long term, black starting QBS for them. Cunningham, Mcnabb..and Vick too later. But what happens? Only one SB appearance and it's
    A loss to the white Boston super star Brady.(while they also had Owens who was paid to act like a jerk, who happened to be black) When does this team with a large black population fan base finally win a SB?
    It's with a white back up who hardly even played that year lol! =Subliminal racism.
    The nfl isn't dumb. Nor any pro sports league. They Make sure a white Larry Bird is in Boston and Mike Vick is in heavily black populated Atlanta/Philadelphia /New york. It's so easy to see if you'd stop and look and stop using the word coincidence. There is no such thing as coincidence.

5. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

:) At least I can take a joke.
    I'm not saying you cant. I just mean I currently do with the quote

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

He’s proven that with his examples

Biggs and FJF like this.
  7. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Read my last 2 posts above and exercise your brain a little.

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You clearly don’t understand what you see. You understand even less of what you don’t. This is simply irrefutable. Sorry.

Biggs and FJF like this.
  9. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Missed this on Friday, Stephen A goes there without “going there.”

Must have learned something from the Chip Kelly business.

10. Faux machine

Except it’s a corner stone of the criminal justice system. Totally not a real thing.

Ralebird and FJF like this.
  11. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Yes, I'm telling you its' trumped up pseudo logic. It's one sided anti intellectual bias.
    It's legal mumbo jumbo, to make it harder for truth to come to the forefront. You are saying you worship what govt tells you to follow? I explained what it was in the following sentence. I've
    Done it 3 times on this forum .Aside from that ,I wrote so much more interesting and informative stuff after that..which is the proof by example.
    The ability to prove something is thwarted when the legal system doesn't allow obvious evidence with stupid courtroom rules , objections etc. The legal system has absolutely nothing to do with truth.

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

It's not the words that matter it's the order of the words and having the enigma machine to decipher them.

abyzmul likes this.
  13. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I understand perfectly and my examples prove it.

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You don't want to confront the reality of what I've said with multiple examples.
    You are simply using confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance to get by.
    I'm actually explaining what I know,while you're just believing what you've been told for years. Calling me names doesnt' prove me wrong. How old are you? This is how you interact as an adult?

Warren Moon, prolific passer, throws for miles of yards.has the biggest lead in a playoff game....but Houston totally lays down in the second half . So a white back up QB, can have the greatest comeback ever! =subliminal racism.
    Tony Banks, was both on the Ravens and Rams and did poorly..then those teams put in White QBS and win super bowls= subliminal racism.
    Who did Bradshaw replace? A black QB they said had a drinking or drug problem. He had no such thing. Just another narrative for subliminal racism.
    James Winston does poorly..white back up Fitzgerald comes in and throws multiple TDS = subliminal racism.
    It happens over and over again, if you just paid attention.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't believe in explanations. People who buy explanations are controlled by the puppet masters.

KurtTheJetsFan and FJF like this.
  17. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Confront all my examples in my multiple posts. They have been comprehensive, consistent and cohesive. They show a distinct pattern. I've been the mature, civil one in interactions with you.

18. Faux machine

Yeah sure if you totally throw away a few hundred years of legal precedents without that protection in place. Legal jumbo jumbo indeed. You have yet to provide anything informative or even interesting that can’t be disregarded with a single sentence. See the first sentence for an example.

Dude, at least come through with a new take on any of this conspiracy theory stuff that the rest of us haven’t been entrenched in for decades. Kennedy shot first, the Zapruder film was edited.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Jewish atheist? isn't that an oxymoron?

20. Faux machine

The second half of this post would be great satire if you weren’t cluttering up your posts with silly. Take a week or two off and dig deep into the YouTube’s conspiracy videos and come back fresh. I have faith in you.