ESPN: Sam Darnold best young QB in the NFL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, May 19, 2020.

1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

You call it "Coulda woulda shoulda" I call it looking at the facts instead of forming an opinion in a vacuum. Welcome to sports, where very little is actually as it seems. For starters, what I truly don't care about is what you think about my credibility and second, I wasn't comparing Sanchez and Allen. I was comparing their success and how foolish it is to attribute team success to QBs that very clearly are the weak link of an otherwise talented team. Allen and Big Ben are the same in the sense that they are tall and play QB. Ben's career low completion percentage is higher than Josh Allen's highest at any level of football. Ben extends plays and then makes plays with his arm, Allen has close to no ability to do that. Comparing the two of them is FAR more egregious than comparing Allen and Sanchez, which I didn't do.

Even the Jerry Jeudy bot gets it!

2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Facts? Like the fact that one QB lead his team to the playoffs and the other one has not proven jackshit yet as a pro? If that's what you meant then you're really not very good at using facts in your favor. Everything else is opinion and clearly you have way too many uninformed ones. Allen has close to no ability to extend plays? You do realize you can extend plays with your legs as well. Damn you're dense. Yeah you look like a real moron now. That's one of his biggest strengths dopey. When Darnold gets to the playoffs let me know. What's really foolish is knocking a QB when you have no idea how to evaluate his intangibles, now that's foolish. If Darnold doesn't make the playoffs in the next few seasons then I suggest you change your screen name to BroadwaySHAM. And don't give me more excuses about how he has no help. Wahh, Wahhh. You will be exposed as the fraud you truly are and for all to see. Don't think I won't remind you of this either, boy. When Allen makes the playoffs AGAIN this year, I will be sure to remind you of how much of a homer you are. And then let's see how popular opinion stacks up Darnold vs Allen. I will guarantee you anyone in the know outside of Green homer dopes like you will rank Allen higher. It's just the way the business works. Take the blinders off and learn to be a little more objective. Deal with it.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

yeah and like Sam Darnold hasn't made some shitty throws. You don't even have to piece together a highlight reel, just watch the "seeing ghosts" game

(watch it on an empty stomach so you don't make a mess when you throw up)

JetsNation06 likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

A friend of mine sent me this today. Nice read! Easy enough to just go on the Jets website more often, but I forget . . . unless they're harassing me trying to woo me back. I thought to start a meaningless thread about this just to annoy @FJF, but I'll settle for quoting myself by cross-posting it in the Mims thread.

Jets Rookie WR Lawrence Cager Reuniting with 'Good Friend' Sam Darnold
    Georgia Bulldogs Product Is Also Friends with Chris Herndon, Braxton Berrios, Hines Ward and Shawn Jefferson

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/je...-cager-reuniting-with-good-friend-sam-darnold

BudJet likes this.
  5. BroadwayAaron

Did calling me “boy” and a “dope” make you feel better?

#125 BroadwayAaron, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    dawinner127 likes this.
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Girls, girls! Geez, Louise, I took a breather from the Politics Forum to get away from some of the droll sniping and posturing and it's starting to suck around here, too?

As if the Jets can't Jet enough all by themselves. :/

dawinner127, J-Raw24 and FJF like this.
  7. BroadwayAaron

Seems like a good place for this thread of tweets. Grab your lotion and tissues. I can’t wait to see what this kid does when he has more than a second in the pocket.