Epic Choke by Tebow's former team

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are attacking me personally and calling me a cocksucker because I like a Jets player in a Jets uniform.

You are sad bro.

Enough of that, now back to this:

[​IMG]

2. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Are you serious...? The 52-yarder that Prater missed is the same length as the one he hit to win in OT vs MIA last October (not taking into account that longer field goals in DEN are easier to make), yet you argue in that game that Tebow led his team to victory? I assumed when you posted your "I've been abused, heckled, and mistreated at TGG" letter that it meant you were retiring. I kind of felt bad at the time. Now I'm just bemused by you. The Cowboys suck, are perennially over-rated, and are a more pathetic franchise than even the NYJ. Good day to you, sir.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

1. Tebow is probably done in the NFL, no idea why you are still talking about him.

2. The Miami game picture was for a Dolphins fan ( you know...the guys that hate the Jets) you keep missing that point, it was not intended to be debated or anything else it was for a DOLPHINS fan on the thread.

3. Cowboys suck and HARD! on a galactic level no disagreement from me . 17 years with 1 playoff win is pathetic and embarrassing.

4. I never said I was retiring...are you crazy? the most entertaining thing I have ever done football forum related is hang out at gang green.

5. Oh and finally...Peyton choked...again

Peyton choked......again ............in case you missed #5 above

#83 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  4. VanderbiltJets

The title of the thread is "Epic Choke by Tebow's former team". Are you high, or just incredibly stupid?

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Both ....but in my defense this thread was moved from tebowmania. Also what I meant was talking about specific games and such, I was calling out his former team not really talking about him...

6. VanderbiltJets

It's a South Park quote from A Ladder to Heaven.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I love south park, of course , George Bush part lol

8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

You have to admit that John Elway is still on top though. He made all the Tebow fans watch the Jets for a year. For nothing.

9. Realistic Jets Fan

Speaking of incredibly stupid, when will that POS Teabow be cut and how soon after that will this home at TGG for his adoring Mar 2012 trailer trash mouth breathers be locked and dumped?

10. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Put all the Tebow stuff aside the man makes a valid point, has there ever been a player as great as Peyton in the reg season been as big of a choker in January? The man was handed 14 free pts and still couldn't win at home.

Peyton is now 9-11 in the playoffs
    One and Done an astounding EIGHT times
    FIVE home playoff losses

for only the 2nd time in aplayoff loss he led his O to 20 or more pts, of course w/o the 14 gift pts the game wouldn't have been close but he did lead them to more than 20.

Peyton Manning as good as or better than tom Brady?

[​IMG]

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Wow going for the throat , and speaking the truth ........Take notes rookies this is how its done , kudos Br4dw4y5ux ( I'm being serious not sarcastic ) .

There is just no way with that post season record that he is better than Brady . He is of course a hall of famer and awesome during the regular season but his post season history is abysmal especially when you take into account his teams and where they were seeded .

He's lucky he ran into one of the worst Super Bowl teams ever , led by Rex Grossman or this would be even worse .

#91 CowboysFan, Jan 13, 2013
  12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Spiffing morning and spiffing to see you, in spiffing spirits as usual. Jolly good show old bean![​IMG]

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Tebow' s former team would've lost that game by 21+ points if they kept him...

It's also pretty stupid for a Tony Homo lover to laugh about another Quarterback choking..

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Fuck romo , like I said before nothing makes me happier than guys like you thinking that gets to me . There is nothing you can do that the cowboys have not actually done to me already . Im impervious to Tony Romo bashing , I'm the guns of the navorrone when it comes to feeling pain about the Cowboys.

Also when it comes to any post season success comparison ( which this would fall under ) it would be with Aikman not stupid Romo .

And one last thing , keep defending Dolphin fans, Broncos fans , you name it and keep calling a fan of a Jets player every name in the book , now that's entertainment and I need entertaining .Now dance !

#94 CowboysFan, Jan 13, 2013
  15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

They wouldn't have won 13 games w/ Tebow and would have been on the road in the same round but the point is w/ Tebow they made the div rd in 2011, w/ Manning they made the div rd in 2012 and sadly enough Peyton will win another undeserved MVP award.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

WE AGREE FINALLY ON SOMETHING! :beer:

17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lol yeah this is what I was thinking about too. Peyton pretty much got his pick and chose the perfect situation and a loaded team and still couldn't do better than Tebow. That's funny. This Brady vs. Peyton discussion is over. Especially if Brady takes care of business at home and gets to another SB.

18. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You said it better than I did...:up:

19. odessa

odessa Banned

20. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

The biggest Goat of the game has to be on the coaching staff, then Rahim Moore, and Peyton was just the cherry on top of a cake full of choke.