Epic Choke by Tebow's former team

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013.

1. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

How does this change the fact in 2013 that both Tebow and Romo both suck?

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Lor' luv a duck! My best bloke is in dis fread ! 'avin' yew 'ere cryin' abaaaht da broncos loss is like a chery on top ov da cake. Know what I mean?
    [​IMG]

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It doesn't. This is all the tebots have left. It's a sad existence.

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

[​IMG]

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Deathstar are you butt hurt about the Broncos loss also? No other reason to post so it must be true. You have no idea how much I enjoy you posting in this thread. if you really knew you would not do it.

(I can not make fun of the Miami Dolphins anymore since all the Jets fans will come to your rescue, so I will refrain)

Here is a tissue ...for old times sake.

[​IMG]

#65 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  6. TTTTebowAndTheJets

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I know how u feel. We are a like when it comes to our QB's. They done such dumb shit or in the case of Romo he choked so many times we are just numb to them. :)

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

True! LOL! What a great night though.

#68 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

It doesn't. It's what we do when the teams we root for suck and we have to cling on other teams losing for a false sense of success. I enjoyed it for the last 7 years with the Patriots. I enjoyed it with Celtics the past couple years. Enjoyed it with the Devils last year.

And I guess this thread has turned away from any semblance of actual football discussion so I'll be heading out :beer:

10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Yeah but now think about this? Manning will be in the NFL next season. Will Tebow?? Sorry to rain on ur great night.

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

LOL! awesome, we gotta keep them coming

Peyton Manning is now 9-11 in the playoffs with 5 home losses as the 1 seed twice, 2 seed twice and a 3 seed.

12. Realistic Jets Fan

Snd Tebow still SUCKS

13. amagiusx

amagiusx New Member

Posting in epic thread.

So what rank is the Baltimore defense? Was it 29 points that Tebow put up against the number #1 defense last year in the playoffs with no help from special teams?

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I would say the epic fail wasn't by Manning but by the defense giving up that 70 yard TD with 30 seconds to go while paying with 8 DBs. That was epic.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Not loaded ?

sanders , Mathis. Freeney , Saturday , Wayne , Edgerrin James , Clark , addai please tell me you are joking , colts were always loaded. Maybe not first year or last but in between they were amazing . He has choked as number 1 seed twice number 2 seed twice and number 3 seed , how much better do you need it ?

Peyton truly, all joking aside chokes a lot in payoffs That is not even arguable .

Broncos fans on theses boards told me all year that winning in the playoffs was nothing .....ok. Tell me who the last Denver QB in almost a Decade to win a playoff game as a starter was ? Its not Manning.

#75 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Good point. Those 5 sacks and that 1 int Denver d got didn't help at all.

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

But the Denver defense is the greatest defense ever, it can simply lift QBs to victory over and over and over. Surely you jest.

And all I ever heard was that Tebow was the reason they lost against New England in the playoffs , not the 35 points the Patriots scored in first two quarters . Can't have it both ways all the time , and tonight Peyton did truly choke after beng heavily favored and given a 14 point special teams cushion .

#77 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

If Tebow Denver QB the Ravens blow out Denver ala Pats playoff game last season.

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Yeah , if only the title of the thread was " what if Tebow was Denver's QB in this game " but it's not .

The title of the thread is " Epic choke by Tebow's former team " and in this thread we are dealing with events that just occurred not hypotheticals .

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Lol. Your right. Manning first ballot HOF. Tebow will gone from the NFL. Those are facts. U fucking Tebow cock suckers are just sad.