Entirely Hypothetical: Darnold or Mayfield?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HomeoftheJets, Apr 10, 2019.

?

Trade Darnold for Mayfield?

1. Yes

8.0%
  2. No

92.0%
  1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't think we can establish it as a fact that he's harmless.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Why is this troll still here?

Baumeister and Biggs like this.
  3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

There isn't a person on this board who isn't a bot that hasn't or won't experience tragedy in their life. Tragedy isn't special, it's normal and it's around all of us all the time and will strike everyone. What's wrong with enjoying a competition, rooting for a team even if it is a tad excessive?

Untie the girl, put down the saw and get out of the basement. You might enjoy the rat race that's going on in your parents front yard.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What's he gonna do.......harsh your vibe?

Sure, he annoyingly thinks he's smarter than the average bear, but he hasn't threatened anyone.

This forum is heavily moderated...they won't let him go hog wild.

5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't think he can put together a word volley that's going to pierce anyone's heart on this board. His trolling does exhibit a certain psychosis. I wouldn't discount that he's dangerous. I wouldn't ban him. I wouldn't ban Stephen Paddock fro trolling the board. That doesn't mean he's not dangerous. FYI I don't believe anyone should be banned for anything. I'm a big believer in slut shaming to control bad behavior.

FJF and Acad23 like this.
  6. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Psychosis? You get emotionally involved with a team winning and losing, on your tv screen. You need to rethink your view there.

I'm not trolling and it's' not psychosis by any stretch of the imagination. It's simply you disagree with another adults view of what you are watching on tv. Nothing more, nothing less. And no where since my ban have I been telling people I'm smarter then they are. Are you going to disagree that the general public is dumber on average? You certainly believe that. So, no doubt, there are some people smarter then others.
    I'm not the one calling people trolls and telling them they have psychosis. You can't diagnos that from a few words on a screen. Now, who's smarter? Lol ( are you going to take everything personal and literal? Can I not kid around with you? )

Darnold will eventually fail. Thats not me trolling. That aint be me hating on nobody. That's what my 35 years of intense sports watching tells me. I have as much chance of being wrong about that as you have diagnosing me psychologically, from your false interpretation of my words on a screen...very little.

7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Classic.

8. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The musings of a fucking psychopath right here. Scary stuff.

9. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

That was in fact a well thought out explanation and you know it.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .And with 35 years of intense sports watching to back it up.

. .[​IMG]

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I think it is this kind of insertion that Darnald will fail, while also sounding kind of hopeful that he does is the reason most people are calling you a troll, when they type troll they mean cunt of course but we are not allowed to say that out loud.

12. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You can type pretty loud though. :)
    Lol kind of hopeful? Well yeah, it will be another proof of my theory. Its' not like saying I hope your dad fails at his job. These are just over paid jocks on my tv screen. Darnold doesn't ' care about you or me or what we think. He's laughing his ass off , rolling in dough. I don't hate the kid. I'm just predicting his role in the entertainment business. I'd make a better GM then the rest of you, because I don't get emotionally involved.

13. K'OB

It's your fucking team you dumb ass, why would you even want to think your QB is going to bust? Nevermind seemingly rejoice in this particular thought process.

You have had your account since 2016 but I can't say I noticed you posting until very recently, so just who's back up account are you?

Have a nice Easter Sunday trollo.

14. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

trollo, sounds cuter at least.
    jeez, who's paranoid now,man? i'm no ones back up account anything,dude. Theres no "my team", until and unless they pay me to root for them.
    I told you, i'm a entertainment sports fan. I dont follow a team like its die hard gang war.
    he's not "my' QB. He's a jock on my tv that will come and go like the rest of the Ken O'brien's and Browning Nagles of the world.

15. K'OB

Well fuck off from a Jets fan site then, you have no place being here, go and log on to a generic football site and have fun rooting for entertainment.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I'll leave open the possibility that you may have jumped here from another dimension with an alternate reality. In that case you make perfect sense.

17. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Whatever you say man just take it out on me and leave my family alone.

18. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Ok, you basked for it :)
    You couldn't come up with anything better or more original than BroadwaySam?

19. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

We possibly all have in some fashion, if reincarnation is a thing. Just sayin

20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I figured out why poster Hackenberg is so kooky.

He's an OT 1 Level Scientologist.

Those are the church members that clean the restrooms.

CotcheryFan likes this.